Laurmani (g!p Lauren)

Lauren

I was currently at work, and bored as fuck. I had 10 minutes left until I could leave, and I couldn't wait any longer.

My phone vibrated and I looked down from my computer to see it was my girlfriend.

Normani: Baby please come home I'm so wet and I can't take it I need you

One thing I couldn't deny about my girlfriend is that she was very straight forward, (though she was not straight, not at all).

Me: I have ten more minutes before I can get the fuck out of here and fix that, Princess.

Normani: Fuck, Lauren I need you so bad right now, I want you to fuck me so hard when you get home

My member twitched in my pants and I jolted, looking down to see if it was noticeable. Indeed, it was very noticeable.

"Fuck," I cursed to myself.

Me: I'm leaving now, I don't care if my boss gets mad at me

Normani: I'll be waiting 😉

I quickly logged off my desktop and clocked out of the office building, running to my car in a rush.

- - - - -

"Baby? I'm home!" I called as soon as I opened the door to my house.

I walked upstairs and to our room, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Mani -,"

"Hi baby," Her husky voice and warm breath fanned across the back of my neck as she came up behind me.

Her hand traveled down from my stomach to my crotch and cupped the tent in my pants roughly.

I groaned and turned around in her arms. "Fuck, hi Princess."

I captured her lips in mine, gripping her hips roughly and pulling her against me.

"Mm, guess I wasn't the only one who's horny," She chuckled against my lips, but immediately going back to kissing me.

I pulled away slightly, "How could I not be when you were talking like that?"

"It was just a few texts," She giggled, biting her finger and letting it hang from her mouth.

"Fuck," I mumbled, shoving her back onto the bed and slipping her shorts down her toned legs.

I kissed her upper stomach and left a trail down to her navel with my tongue.

I teased her over and over until she finally shoved my head between her legs.

"Fuck, Lauren," She moaned and started to grind herself against my face. I smiled and lapped up all the wetness that was surrounding my face.

"Lauren, I'm gonna come," Normani let out, throwing her head back. I immediately pulled away. She gasped and looked down at me like I was crazy.

"Lauren! Why'd you stop?!" She gripped my hair in her hand and tried to force me back to her heated center, but I was having none of it. I unbuckled my belt and whipped the bed, right beside Normani. I threw it to the side and quickly slid down my pants.

I pulled my boxers down as well, letting my large member spring free.

Normani licked her lips and crawled over to me, taking my member in her hands, pumping vigorously.

She moaned as she slid my cock into her mouth, and it took all I had in me not to pound her face with my large appendage.

"Mani, fuck," I moaned, grabbing a fistful of her hair.

She must've sensed I was about to come, for she pulled away and gave me her signature smirk.

"Mani please," I begged.

She smiled and pulled me on top of her, and we both tumbled back onto the bed.

She pulled me down by my neck into a passionate kiss, but the grinding of her hips against my member were distracting me.

I pulled away, kissing down her jawline.

"Lauren, I want you inside me," Normani husked as I planted a small kiss on her forehead.

I pumped my member a few times before slamming into her hot, wet center.

"Oh my God, Lauren!"

I pounded and pounded until we both came at the same time. She pushed me down and straddled my hips, riding out her orgasm, literally.

"Lauren, you're so fucking big," She said, tangling her hands in her hair, riding up and down my cock.

She eventually laid down, resting her head on my chest.

"You never fail to make me feel amazing," She said, kissing the bottom of my chin.