Alren (g!p Lauren)

Hello again, this is dedicated to @ValentinaArroyave5

Take care, I love you all

x - gunn

- - - - -

"Ladies and gentlemen, the biggest girl group of 2015, Fifth Harmony!" The show host introduced the girls as they walked out onto the platform.

All of the girls took seats on the couch, Ally taking a seat next to Lauren, placing a soothing hand on her thigh.

All of the girls knew of Lauren's condition, and seemingly after last nights show, the whole world did too.

As they were performing, Lauren in a tight short skirt that was very uncomfortable, a girl in the front row had taken a picture up Lauren's skirt, the bulge in her underwear very obvious.

And now the picture was plastered all over the Internet.

Lauren's anxiety seemed to fade a little as the interview went on without any questions about her appendage.

It quickly spiked up again when the show host allowed a person from the crowd to ask a question.

The girl was handed a microphone as she stood, directing her attention to Lauren.

"Lauren, last night while performing, you accidentally let something slip... Care to explain?"

Lauren sighed and chuckles nervously.

"Yes, to confirm your suspicions, I have a penis," Lauren explained. "I have always had it, I was born with it. I have no shame in it, I just didn't peg it as something I wanted the whole world to know about, you know. But now that it's out, I guess it's no big deal to me."

Ally looked up to the girl, smiling approvingly. Her hand rubbed up and down Lauren's thigh, in a soothing manner, but it was everything but soothing to Lauren.

Another person from the crowd was handed a mic. "Uh, ahem, if you don't mind us asking... How big is it?"

Lauren's eyes grew wide, another nervouse chuckle leaving her lips. "Well, I haven't really measured it, but I would say about nine inches?"

"This is insane, these are too personal," Normani whispered to Camila.

Camila nodded. "Honestly why would you all want to know? That is personal matter, you shouldn't be concerned about that."

"Because it's hot as fuck!" someone shouted from the crowd.

Lauren smirked, her confidence increasing greatly.

"Alright alright, moving on..."

Throughout the rest of the interview, no more questions were asked about Lauren's appendage, but Ally's hand remained on her thigh.

Lauren placed her hand on the small of Ally's back, rubbing small circles into her skin.

Once the girls were back on the tour bus, Ally shoved the taller girl into the back, locking the door behind her.

She situated herself on top of Lauren, taking the girls collar into her hands and pressing her lips to Lauren's.

"You teased me the whole fucking time," Lauren rasped out, gripping Ally's ass in her large hands.