Normila

Normani's POV

"Okay Class, sit down," I tried calming the class down. Most of them stopped talking except for the preppy cheerleader Camila Cabello.

"Miss Cabello, please be quiet," I said, walking up to my podium. I earned a glare from Camila as I straightened up my papers and began to talk.

"So you all know, you're all seniors this year, and you will be graduating soon -," I started but was sidetracked by Camila.

She was waving her hand in the air, wanting to be called on.

"Yes, Miss Cabello?" I said Impatiently.

"I just wanted to let you know... Nobody cares," She said innocently and smiled.

"That's very original, Camila," I spat. "But for the people who actually do care, would you mind to please be quiet?"

She smirked then nodded. "Sure. Proceed."

"Since you will be graduating soon, we need to get your grades up, because they're not looking so good."

I was once again distracted by Camila.

"So are you saying that we're awful kids and that we're failing miserably?"

"The majority of you are failing my class, yes," I smiled.

"Well maybe it's because of the teacher we have? Because the teacher we have now isn't really doing a great job."

The class snickered and I felt my face grow hot.

She winked at me, "Go on."

"Miss Cabello, please stay after class, and you will also be written up for disrespect towards your teacher.

She looked like she wanted to say something but was cut off by the bell. Students stood up and left, and Camila stayed at her desk.

"Miss Cab-," I was cut off when she stood up, shutting the door and sliding the lock shut.

She walked up to me and grabbed the collar of my blouse, slamming me against the wall.

"You turn me on so much, Ms. Kordei," She whispered, pressing her soft, moist lips against my neck.

"Camila, stop," I said, pushing against her shoulders.

"I can't," She breathed against the wet area on my neck, sending shivers down my spine. She grabbed one of my legs, hooking it around her waist. I brought my other leg up and hooked it around her small frame as well. She carried me to my desk and set me down on it, stepping between my legs. She tangled a hand in my hair and pressed her lips against mine. Her other hand found the buttons of my shirt, skillfully unbuttoning them. She kissed down my chest and laid me back against the desk. I unbuttoned my jeans and she tugged them down my legs.

"Camila this is wrong, I can get in so much -," I began talking breathlessly.

"Do you ever stop talking?"

"I - yes I," I stuttered while she lowered herself down.

"Shhh," She whispered, burying her head between my thighs.

I gasped as her tongue entered my wetness, flicking and writhing around. I tangled my hands in her air, gasping for air.

"Jesus, can you shut up, you sound like a fucking fish," Camila said, pulling away.

"No, please don't stop," I breathed, grinding against her face. She slipped a finger into my wet folds and I lost it. I let out a loud moan, but she muffled it by kissing me.

"I'm sorry for saying you sound like a fish," She said pulling away a little.

"I don't care," I mumbled, kissing down her neck.

There was a knock on my door. I jumped, but Camila placed her hand on my thigh, trying to calm me down, I assume, but it only made my heartbeat sky rocket.

"Um I'm busy right now can you please come back later?" I called.

"Yes, Ms. Kordei," I heard a male voice on the other side.

I sighed and looked back up at Camila.

"Good god you're so hot," She said, closing the gap between us again.

"Camila, you need to go, we almost got caught," I said nervously.

She kissed me one more time. "Okay. I'm sorry for my behavior today, Ms. Kordei," She winked, walking to the door.

"Camila! Do not open that door," I said suddenly alarmed. She smirked and slid her hand down to the handle.

"Camila Cabello," I said, slipping my pants back on.

"Mmm, say it one more time," She said, closing her eyes.

"No, you pervert," I said. Her hand pushed down on the handle.

"Camila!"

"Louder," she smirked.

I walked over to her and pulled her against me, leaning into her ear and biting it gently.

"Why don't you make me?" I whispered seductively.

"I thought you wanted me to leave?"

"Ohh, Camilaaa," I dragged out and let my head drop onto her shoulder.

"Okay, okay," She smirked. "Take me home with you."

I smiled and kissed her under her ear.

"Sure thing."

A/N
Do you guys want a part two? If so let me know or else you won't get one 😏😈 don't be shy 😉