Camren (g!p Lauren)

This is for @JadeLe9 , hope you like it

x - gunner

- - - - -

Once Lauren reached shore, she tucked her surfboard under her muscular arm and began to walk back to their house.

Their, as in her family; her wife, and baby girl, Lana.

Lauren had chose the name of course, Camila only giggling and agreeing, but only if she could name their next child.

Lauren smiled at the thought of having another child with her wife, making her way up onto her porch, leaving her board resting against the house.

She walked inside and picked up a squealing Lana, peppering her face with kisses as she walked into the kitchen, where her wife was cooking dinner.

She whipped around when she felt a sharp sting on her backside, facing Camila.

"Ow what was-,"

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, I told you to rinse off before you came in the house, now you've tracked sand everywhere!"

Lana giggled in Lauren's arms and leaned up to her ear, "Mommys mad."

Lauren giggled and turned back to her fuming wife.

"I'll sweep it up if you put Lana to bed," she offered sweetly.

"Nice try, we haven't eaten dinner yet," Camila stated, walking back into the kitchen.

"Better go sweep it up, mama," Lana giggled, jumping to the floor and running to her room. Lauren smiled and walked up behind Camila, wrapping her arms around her.

Camila gasped and pushed her away, "Lauren! You're still wet!"

Lauren smirked, causing Camila to pop her with the towel again.

"Ow! Okay I'm sorry!"

"Go take a shower, and sweep up your mess," Camila grumbled. Lauren smiled, pecking her on the lips sweetly.

After sweeping up her mess, Lauren headed out to the shower in her backyard. They had installed it there so she wouldn't get sand in their regular shower.

She stripped herself of her wetsuit, stepping under the cold water.

"Ahem."

She jumped and looked over to see her wife in a bikini.

"Oh, I uh, I didn't bring my swimming trunks out," Lauren stated,

"That's alright," Camila stated, her voice low.

"Oh," Lauren breathed, watching Camila pull one of the strings of her bikini, letting the top fall to the ground.

Camila made her way to Lauren, snaking her arms around her neck, planting wet kisses along her jawline.

"How was the water?"

"Cold," Lauren stated, wrapping her arms around her wife, groaning when Camila grabbed ahold of her member.

"I decided to put Lana to sleep early," Camila explained.

"Even though we haven't eaten dinner?" Lauren said cockily.

"Shut up," Camila smirked, pushing Lauren against the side of the house and dropping to her knees.

"God, Camila," She groaned, jutting her hips into Camila's mouth as the smaller girl deepthroated her.

"Come on," Camila pulled Lauren over to one of the beach chairs, pushing her down, her member standing tall and at attention.

Camila chuckled and straddled Lauren, sinking onto her member.

She brought her lips to Lauren's neck, licking and biting at the flesh.

"You stretch me so good," Camila moaned, riding up and down Lauren's stuff shaft.

"Camila," Lauren breathed, pumping up and into the smaller girl.

"I want another baby," Camila grunted, slamming herself back down on Lauren with every syllable.

Lauren flipped the two over, raising Camila's legs over her shoulders and pounding into her.

"Lauren, you're so big, oh my god," Camila moaned gripping onto the chair.

"Camila, I'm coming," Lauren stated, thrusting one last time, sending a thick load of cum into Camila, leaning down and kissing her wife.

"Again," Camila groaned. "I'm gonna make you cum until you have nothing left."

Lauren smiled and picked up the smaller Latina, and before Camila could protest, jumped into their pool.

Once they reached the surface Camila gasped and smacked Lauren on the arm.

"We are not fucking in the pool," Camila glared at Lauren. "Lana swims in this, and I don't want her swimming in your cum."

"She's not gonna be 'swimming in my cum', if I come inside you," Lauren smirked, swimming to Camila and pressing her against the pool wall.

"Lauren you're fucking sick," Camila chuckled, playfully pushing against Lauren's muscular chest.

Lauren laughed and leaned in, pressing her lips to Camila's wrapping her arms around the girls small frame.

"I love you," Lauren breathed.

"I love you," Camila smiled, pressing kisses to Lauren's neck.

Lauren pushed Camila's bikini to the side, her fingers sliding through Camila's folds, causing the smaller girl to throw her head back, gripping the back of Lauren's neck.

"Lauren, I need your dick, please," Camila's voice was hoarse, her eyes squeezed shut.

A smirk grew upon Lauren's face as she pushed her member back into Camila's warm center, creating a slow pace with her hips, her and contracting against Camila's.

"Fuck Lauren, oh my god," Lauren was sure people across the country could hear the younger Latina.

"I'm c-coming," Camila groaned, bucking her hips against Lauren.

"About to," Lauren replied, picking up her pace and sucking the tan skin of Camila's neck, surely leaving marks.

Camila's walls clamped down around Lauren's thick member, causing Lauren to climax as well, shooting her load into Camila.

Lauren pulled them both out of the pool, laying Camila on the ground under her and continuing to pump into Camila, making sure every last drop of her cum was inside the Latina.

"Mommy?"

Both of the girls looked up and Lauren immediately jumped into the pool.

"Baby, go inside, you're supposed to be in bed."

"Are you naked?!" Lana shrieked.

"No! A bird swooped down and just... Took them!" Camila said dramatically.

"Mean birdie... Night mommy!"

Camila threw a glare towards Lauren.

"You were the one who wanted to come outside and fucking strip in front of me!" Lauren protested, swimming to the edge of the pool to her wife.

"Whatever," Camila chuckled, leaning down to press a kiss to Lauren's lips.