Another Family member?

Philza pov

As me and my family were preparing dinner, Wilbur rushed inside the house. "Will, maby you should considder not scaring your little sister." I said because my at the time five year old daughter, Lixi, ran to my foot as Will slammed the door. "Sorry, but some Zombies were chasing me." He said while still trying to cach his breath. "And that's the reason why you shouldn't come this late ." My wife said as she was setting the table. "Well yeah, I know that. But I was in the Mine." Wilbur said as he ploped a grey shulker box on the floor. "I found eight diamons and a lot of coal and redstone. I didn't find any gold tho." He said before walking into his room. I put down Lixi to go sort out the box, but she folowed me and wanted to help. She very carefully took the redstone and put it in to the right chest. After the sorting was finished, little Tommy woke up from his nap. I grabbed him and after a litte fight we all ate together.

After that everyone went to sleep.

In the middle of the night I had to wake up because of zombies. After a very short fight I went to sleep for good.

When I woke up it was already noon. So i got to work quickly. I went into the Nether to mine Gold and Quarz. A litte while I just mined in peace, untill i heard a whole lot of Piglins growl and shoot arows. I hastly built a wall out of Netherrack and peeked from the edge. What I saw shocked me a little. A small Piglinish creature was running from the hoard of piglins. The piglins probably didn't like him, because his body was coverd in what looked like blood. He was running towoards my direction, so as he wanted to pass my wall, I grabed him and started flying to my Portal. His face, legs and arms were indeed coverd in blood. His face also had an imense amount of fear in it. He started to cry because he was way to scared. I hugged him tighter and then he relaxed a little bit.

When I came through the Portal, I saw Wil and Lixi playing on the swing. They quickly saw me, tho they were a litte confuesed about the piglin in my Arms. "Lixi you bring some bandages and I will get a healing potion." Will said. Imedeatly the two started running to the house.

As I came in, my Wife with Tommy in her hands was also confused. The piglin wasn't awake anymore so I explained: "Loots of piglins were shooting at him and he was running away as I picked him up, he fell asleep in my hands, so I had no other option but to help him." As Lixi and Will were coming down with bandages and potions my Wife sighed and nodded. I wraped the Piglin in the bandages, after that I ate some food. "Can we please adopt him. He has no where to go, so we could be his family." I said. Lixi and Wilbur looked exided and nodded heavely. My Wife nodded to with a small chuckle.

When dinner was done, I went to the piglin a wisperd: "Welcome to the family, little one."

And with that I went to bed.

-------------------

Hi! First Chapter done.
If you have any Feedback, the commens are open! Hope you'll enjoy the story. But for now,
peace out
😊