ERET! WHAT THE FUUUUCK!

Wilbur POV

I was in big releave when I saw Lixi recover that fast, tho it was in no time to start selebrating. The dreamsmp wanted us dead and if we wanted to have L'manburg for us, we have to fight. So, me and L'manburgs other people went outside of L'manburg to prepare for the fight.

First we gathered a looot of arrows, we also got our self diamond gear and armor. As we went back three days later, L'manburg felt... different. None of us knew what was going on but all of us had a bad feeling about something. Lixi even flew over L'manburg to have a better view, tho she found nothing. We all just rubbed it off like nothing ever happened and we were just hungry.

As Lixi made food (because if anyone of us would make food we would definitely burn down L'manburg) me and Eret made up some plans to protect L'manburg from the SMPers. "Wilbur, Lixi, Tommy, Fundy... I have to show you something that I have been working on for us." I was shocked and Tommy even choked on his potato.

So after we ate food, we went to the place that Eret brought us to. It was a small room and it had chests with each of our names on it , in the middle there was a table with a button in the middle. When we all sat down on our designated chests, Eret spoke up.

"Dear friends and allies. I'm happy you came here... now to start the meeting," As he said that he pushed the button in the middle of the table. Suddenly all of us exept for Eret felt a strong pain in our bodies. As Eret saw what was going on he smirked and said in a menacing tone: "Trusting anyone, is the worst mistake ever made by humanity." And with that I saw Lixi and Tommy faint. As I slowly also fell into unconscious I saw Fundy faint too as Lixi and Tommy started disappearing like they... WOULD DIE! I tried to make make my way to them but I blacked out as I took my first stepp.

Lixi POV

As I respawnd, I rememberd that now I only had two cannon Lives left. 'Fuck' Eret really betrayed us... he really did. As I saw Wilbur,Tommy and Fundy respawn I saw Eret run away to the Dreamsmp. Breathing heavily I went to Wilbur and Tommy and hugged them to try to calm them and myself down. A little later we saw Fundy who was also in pure shock come to us. "What do we do now... Wilbur... Lixi... Tommy... any plans?" Fundy said in a crackly voice.

A few days after the... incident. We saw a familiar face outside of L'manburg. Dream. He was with Sapnap, George and mister traitor. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" Wilbur screamed on top of his lungs. "Like you probably know. Your sister had the audacity to escape our little prison without us wanting it and killed one of our comrades. Now that means that you didn't destroy L'manburg. And that means we will take matters into our own hands." And with that he took his flint and steel out with a piece of TNT and then... it started blowing up. "NOOO! AHHHH!" Tommy screamed. The TNT blew up but... there was more TNT underground that started blowing up. "LIXI HEEEEELP!"

3RD PERSON POV

As the L'manburg group were blown up. The SMPers went to shield them selves from the explosion. Lixi flew up and searched for her brothers and friend she heard screames but couldn't see where they came from. TNT flew everywhere and anywhere. As Lixi was searching she got hit by a piece of TNT and fell to the ground. She blacked out almost instantly and got hit by another blow. When all of the TNT finished Wilbur found his unconscious sister laying on the ground. The Truck, the walls, everything was gone. Fundy and Tommy searched for potions but found nothing. Wilbur tried to wake Lixi up but nothing happened. Tommy, Will and Fundy quickly made a fort for the night and tried to heal Lixi a little. This time she actually woke up but was still very exhausted and her wings weren't really in best shape.

The next day they gathered recourses and built up the walls again. When they were building, Niki found L'manburg and joined the Nation. Wilbur was very happy and Lixi started teasing him quietly. But Wilbur also had something else on mind. He gathered every L'manburg member and started speaking. "Thank you all for coming  I just wanted to announce something. An Election will be held in two moths. The election is about our next Leader or president may I say on the board to my right there will be all contestants who you can vote for."

Lixi POV

Hold up... what did he say. Did he really just say that or am I dreaming? I looked at my brother with disappointment written over my face. He didn't remember what he said before L'manburg was there. 'I didn't say anything about goverment' He forgot those words. I put on a straight face again. I would stay here until everything would escalate. If Wilbur wins... maybe everything will stay the same. But who else wants to be the leader? I will stay at my brother's side unless he goes the completely wrong path.

TOIM SKOP 2 MONTHS

3RD PERSON POV

In the two months, two more contestants have come, Quakity and Jshlatt. Lixi was still in disbelief about what was happening. She voted for her brother hoping he would the government thing go. After the votes were counted... Lixi lost almost all hope. Jshlatt and Quakity would be the next presidents of L'manburg or as it's now called Manburg. "My fellow citizens. As the first real president I would want to announce that the WALLS SHOULD FALLL EVERYONE GET TO WORK!" And with that... everyone started tearing down the wals that kept L'manburg no... Manburg together.

A few days later Lixi, Tommy and Wilbur got out of Manburg and started building a little place in a mountain. They wanted L'manburg back so... they built Pogtopia to prepare and train for their next attack. Lixi's wings were healed and the three definitely couldn't fight alone, so Lixi went out in search of Techno.

Technoblade POV

As I was collecting wood for me and Phil, I saw a floating orange blob in the sky. "What the Fuck?" I wisperd to my self as I saw the blob get closer. As the blob got closer it looked more like a person with wings. But Phil had grey wings, Techno knew that. "Wait... LIXI?!" He screamed to the person. "TECHNO I FOUND YOU!" As Lixi landed she hugged me instantly. "Tech I missed you." She let go of the hug and looked at me. "Why are you here?" I said in a confused voice. "Long story short, me, Wilbur and Tommy build a Nation what Wilbur said it would be without government. We fought against Dream, George and Sapnap. Then it turned out we had a traitor so now we only have two cannon Lives then L'manburg the Nation was blown up, then we build it again. Then there was an election and Jshlatt took L'manburg from us and called it Manburg. Now me, Wilbur and Tommy build a thing inside a mountain that we call Pogtopia so we can get L'manburg back and we need your help because you're good at PVP." "OK... Lixi just don't forget to breathe."  "Sooo... you're helping us?" "Yeah sure. Destroying government is always fun. But we should stay here for the night." "Ok cool."

As Lixi finished that sentence we went home. When Phil saw Lixi he was the happiest man alive at that point. We sat down to eat some potatoes and catch up with Lixi. "Sooo... Anyway. What happened to you're eye?" Phil asked with pretty much a full mouth. "Well I was a hostage and escaped through fighting." "Oh... ok." Me and Lixi told Phil that we're going to go to this Pogtopia thing not to get back L'manburg but to destroy the government. Phil agreed and said that he was always there if we needed backup. With those words we went to sleep. This would be our last good wrest for a while.

---------------------------

Wordcount: 1407

Hi ermm yeah that's  it for this chapter

Bye!🤗