The Baby Zombie in Gold armour

The next Day arrived and Tubbo and Shlatt came to visit, well it was more like Shlatt got Tommy and they went out exploring. While Phil wanted to pay a visit to the Nether with Wilbur, Techno and Lixi. He also wanted to find the blue Nether-wood that Puffy told him about.

As they jumped into the Nether, Lixi and Wilbur were full of awe. It was their first time here so they were naturally amused. Then they began the search for the wood. They found it quickly, so Phil decided to show the three some sword training. After that, he gave Lixi, Will and Techno each stone swords. After that they went home.

When they came out of the portal, a strange feeling came over them. They thought nothing about it and went to the house. The four heard some weird sounds from the inner home, so Phil pulled his sword out and was ready to swing it. When they came in...they couldn't believe the sight. Kristen was on the floor and beside her a baby zombie with gold Armour. The zombie eminently rushed to Phil. Phil quickly killed it and ran to his dead wife. He couldn't believe what happened, it was similar to that night...

Flashback

Philza was peacefully sleeping in his room,as his 7 year old brother, Grian, came rushing into Phil's room. "PHIL! PHIL! WAKE UP!" "Just five more minutes, please." "THERE'S SOMETHING IN OUR HOUSE AND I CAN'T FIND MOM AND DAD!" After that Phil eminently stood up. He heard a big bang from the door. After that he saw a weird looking figure in front of him. The figure pulled out a sword and almost hit Grian, but Phil stood in front of him. Now he had a sword in his back, he fell to the ground and streamed: "GRIAN RUN! RUN AS FAR A-" Then he got another blow with an arrow. "PHIL!" "Grian...please... just run..." Phil said with his finale strength. Grian was so scared that he couldn't controll his feet and just ran of. "Hmpf. We didn't get the kid." The figure said in a monoton voice as an another figure popped up. "Well his brother is useless. We'll get him next time. Don't worry." And with those words, Phil fell unconscious.

Flashback end.

Phil felt really useless. He let almost his whole family down and the two figures are probably still huntig Grian if he isn't dead already. He watched in silence as Kristen slowly disappeared. Lixi and Wilbur came from behind to hug their father. And Techno just stood there in disbelief. Then everyone came into the house. Phil tried not to cry because he didn't want to worry his kids, but they knew exactly how sad Philza was. A little later Shlatt came with Tommy and Tubbo and was shocked when he saw Phil curled up with his wings, on the couch. "What happened?" Shlatt said in a worried tone. Techno just held his finger over his lips and Shlatt knew it was nothing good. Seeing Phil this sad is a once in a lifetime experience, but definitely not a good one.

Shlatt and Tubbo stayed there for the night but Phil didn't move a muscle. He was just letting tears flow from his eyes. The next morning wasn't as bad but nobody was in the mood to speak. Welp, life goes on no matter what. Phil wasn't happy but he wasn't really sad either. Everyone needed time to cope with this shit. But they would recover eventually. After breakfast, Shlatt and Tubbo went back home, Lixi and Wilbur played a little on their instruments, Techno was reading and Phil was playing with Tommy.

----------------------
Word count: 621

R.I.P Kristen I guess. Kinda ironic because of the whole goddess stuff but what ever. Fuck that baby zombie.

Anyways, imma post a nother shorter one where there's a three year timeskip.

C 'ya and peace out!