An other perspective

??? POV

As I was grinding with my friend, I saw that he zoned out a lot and was kinda sad. "Hey G, are... are you ok?" He wihped his head to me and I saw tears in his eyes. "G! What's wrong?!" I ran to him a hugged him. "I-it's n-nothing... don't w-worry..." He answered with a crackly voice. "Hey G, you can tell me everything. Don't worry." I losend the hug so he can tell me what he needed to tell me.

"M-mumbo... I-i have a secret that I didn't tell you... ever."

"You can tell me everything G... don't worry. Just tell me why you are so bummed."

"W-well I... I had a nightmare about my brother... a-"

"Since when do you have a bro?"

"W-well I think he's dead but... he died because of me." He was on the bridge of tears.

"What do you mean he 'died because of you'?" I said while engulfing him in a hug.

"W-well when I was 4 some men came a-and killed our parents, then I woke my brother up and he tried to keep me safe b-but then arrows came and then... h-he got stabbed..." This time he was actually crying.

"How the hèll did you stay alive!" I said in a confused voice.

He took a deep breath and started to explain. "W-well I ran away and when I couldn't run anymore and fell, some travelers took me in."

I thought for a second... and then it somewhat hit me. "Hey G... isn't X an admin?"

He answered while he was whiping his tears away. "W-well yeah, but why?"

"Well... can't admins search for player... even if they are on other servers!" I said in a happy voice.

"Waaaait... you're right! We can go to X and SEARCH FOR PHIL!" He was back to his energetic self again. "Can we go noooow? Pleeeeeeease!"

"Ye sure."

"LEEEETS GOOOOO!" He screamed while while pushing him self into air. I giggled and followed along.

-------

We landed in front of Xumas base and Grian ran without any warning into there.
"X-EYE-SUMAAAAAAAAA I NEED HEEEELP!"

"GRIAN WHAT THE SHWATT! WE HAVE DUCKING COMMUNIKATORS!" X ran down the stairs and looked at Grian with pissed of face under his mask.

"Ok, ermmmm... sorry X. But I need you to search a player." X calmed down again.

"Ok, fine... don't worry, I can search a player. Just... just don't scream. What's the player's name first of all?" He pulled up a transparent keyboard and started typing some command.

"Sooooo... his name is Philza." Grian started.

"And his last name?" Xuma asked.

"M-minecraft." Grian answered.

"Hold up... is he a family member of yours?" X asked in a confused voice.

"He's actually my brother." Grian answered in an embarrassed voice.

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE A BROTHER?" X scream-wisperd.

"Since I was born... He's my older brother."

"O-ermmm ok I guess." He said while he was typing on his keyboard.

"G... I think your bro is alive. Aaaand it looks like he has some kiddos to his name." Grian ran to X's side and and looked at the screen with big eyes. "Th-that's Ph-phil... I-I think I'm dreaming!" Grian jumped up and down out of excitement. "HE'S FUCKING ALLIVE!!!! HE DIDN'T DIE!! THIS MOTH-" X slapped his hands on to Grian's mouth before he could swear any longer. "Grian... you're still NOT allowed to swear... especially at your brother."

"Wait where does he live... like, on which server?" I asked because I was getting kinda curious.

"Here it says he lives on the dreamsmp."

"Huh?" Me and Grian said in sync.

"It's not verry popular but it's a pretty big world." X explained.

"Wait you said he had kids... didn't you?" Grian asked.

"Here it says he has three biological children, Lixi, Tommy and Wilbur."

"I'm an Uncle! Hehe." Grian laughed like a gremlin.

"Ok Grian, keep the gremlin down." I said in a worried voice.

"I'M A FU-" X slapped Grian.

"NO DUCKING SWEARING!" X screamed at Grian.

"X... didn't youuuu just swear?" Grian asked while rubbing his cheak.

"I said duck-ing and you said the F-word. So no, I didn't swear." X argued.

"Ok. So now we know that Groin's bro is alive. Now Grian please come with me so we can gather resources." I said while waving my hands around.

"Yeah Mumbo's right. Bye and thank you X!" Grian thanked X as he was walking out.

"No problem! Byee!" X waved at us and we went back to gathering sand.

-------------------

Wordcount: 780

I wanted to sprinkle a little hermitcraft in there, so I did.

Bui
🤗