Reviewed / Critic's POV

Seal of light tackles about each individual's power from within. It makes one realize that everyone has a role to play. It dealt with friendship and power of love.

Truly no evil wins against good. For every trial there will be a corresponding answer. Things do not happen under false circumstances but these are all designed for a bigger purpose.

 Mat Adam though portrayed as a simple commoner was indeed not ordinary. He has uniqueness that has eventually made him different from all others. And that such talent has saved lots of lives:

Events were narrated with clarity and movement that you seem to watch it in moving slides. Every word and every sentence show scenes that make you want to read on so you'll know how every scene has unfolded.

Ones' power and light is a gift which needed to be shared. But it cannot be shared when it is not well taken-cared of. This light cannot turn bright unless one starts with believing in oneself.

 One will realize his potential and the connectedness of everything around him. His past is connected to the present and the future. The physical environment helped define the astral body. The conscious and the unconscious state of an individual are actually in harmony with each other though one may not be aware. And no bad wins over evil.

The author, a devoted father and a loving husband... an innovative business man and a reflective writer has repeatedly mentioned about blessing those who persecute you. A very positive approach to adversaries! This book reminds us of God's perfect designs for us all and that faith shall keep everyone strong to face all kinds of challenges. After all love begets love indeed! 

Mrs, Waldy F. Canalita  |  MA Studies Education UP Diliman  |  DivineGraceSchool Principal