Filler#1: Quotable Quotes and Fave Lines

" The greatest weapon there is and will ever be... FRIENDSHIP."

"I have the fish seal, because I am Mat Adam!"

"Everything slowly faded to white as Mat enters ...The State of Nothingness."

"Bless those who curse you."

"The fish seal belongs to the Messiah, the fisher of men. The one we also know as our Christ."

---

"Whenever you go inside a covered place like a house or a room, you can feel the energy of the person who resides there. Now, Space clearing changes the energy pattern in living and working spaces so that any negative vibrations are removed."

---

"Clear the atmosphere and remove all negative energies inside this room and all over this house. Space Clearing begins with the pure and right intention."

---

"Listen carefully Mat, the moment you saw the couple with your positive intention to help them, you already did help them, psychologically. Sounds easy but for those who receives it in the other end is a big deal, it somehow helps them heal their burden, big help or small help, makes a great impact to someone's life." Master Navi Sai said

---

"Initially, we started with the positive intention, by that you already achieved half of the task as soon as they agreed and allowed us to do it. Next with your strong physical presence in the room and from the blessing you asked from the Divine and Supreme Being, well you did clear the room." Navi added still smiling and looking at Mat as they continued to walk to their next destination.

---

"Space clearing is different from exorcism, we are just returning the balance of a place from any disturbances, and exorcism is casting away entities that are involved. A murder scene holds a very disturbed 'energy' and that's what we are going to clean next."

---

"Mat, it's no use making bright images now, create a light within you, a light coming from you." Said by a very familiar voice, He knew it was his Master Navi talking.

---

"I think Mat is going to perform a space clearing act. An island scale wide space clearing act." Rigs said to Summer

---

"We cannot fight curse with curse, like fighting fire with fire. Blessing is the exact opposite of Curse, healing is a form of blessing."

---

"A blessing is something, or the least thing that an opponent would expect, and why would you? "