Timeline and Chronological Events of "Seal of Light"

Late part of 1981

-Congregation of the first chosen carriers of the Seal of Light on the human realm. Investigation begins on anomalies of demon activity on the human realm. The 1st generation of carrier was successful on capturing and killing the spying demon scout.

Carriers were secretly active on guarding the world from any unbalance and dark activities.

Last few day of 1999

-As prophesized, the gateways of hell breaks loose, demon scouts were sent to the human realm for the preparation of the coming of the Demon Lords. This is going to be the start of the world's TRIBULATION. Living Human Souls will be harvested as demons source of life force.

Demons will return to the underworld after taking half of earth's population.

-Congregation of the first chosen and the second generation carriers of the Seal of Light. Once again, they have successfully killed all the Scout demons sent on the human realm. Archangels manage to divert the portal from the underworld that directly enters the human realm, and redirected it back to the astral world (the world in between those two realms).

Last day of 1999

Carriers of the Seal of Light where transported to the Astral world, together with their allied Archangels, they battled against the first wave Demon Lords who failed to enter the human realm.

The Archangels and the Humans won the battle.

Day 1 of the new millennium(Year 2000) was saved.

2006 – Early part of the year

The 2nd wave of Demon Lords (a.k.a master demon) grew tired of waiting for the next Tribulation Period of humans. They confronted the king of hell and asked permission to continue the first failed attempt. The king of hell told them to wait for his call.

Four Demon Lords disobeyed and planned to continue Tribulation without the king's permission, but they have to travel across the astral world before entering the human realm.

2006 – Mid part of the year

-The Four Demon lords together with their army left the underworld. They were all labeled as outcast demons. They planned to settle first at this lone island in the middle of nowhere. Little do they know that the Carriers and the Archangels were waiting for their arrival.

- The war at this nameless island began between the outcasted demons and the carriers of the seal of light/archangels.

- One of the four outcasted Demon Lords (Casus'Lucem) took a different path to prepare his pack of demon scouts and summons for the coming battle in the human world. They went to the other side of the astral world, They conquered this small camp of residing elves and killed each and every one of them. It was elven genocide. The victorious demons left and went to catch up with the first group on the ongoing war at the nameless island. Little did they know that there were surviving elves that went to Dryadland for refuge.

- Nezumi and Orochi was summoned

- The Demon Lord survivor Casus'Lucem was contained in a black pillar

- Navi'Sai was appointed as the new leader of the Carriers of the Seal

-The broken angel Kei'See was left on the island and was assigned to notify Navi if anything happens to the prison of Casus'Lucem

-The half destroyed island was named Crescent Island because of its shape

Late part of 2006 until middle of 2008