Episode 5 Rinse & Repeat

Musatake: All of you are nothing more than pawns of an old age and relics of the sadden world this once was. Ill see to it that each one of shall have graves on the alter of my collection.

Scene: as Mona Garnet and Reiko were fighting what seemed to waves and waves of Croma Vedou was taking the fight to Musatake as Musatake continued to spout his rhetoric. Meanwhile Erika was running around the balcony setting up charges that would fire out emps to weaken the Croma Corrupted Machine that Musatake was using to attack them. The Croma Corrupted Machine was 60ft tall and had multiple screaming Skulls and Croma monsters that merged with it. It had the look of a giant mutated creature resembling that of a deer with raven feathers and wings mixed in with the legs of a spider and a horse's tail.

Mona: Vixen scorch!!!

Scene: Mona was fighting multiple Croma all at once while Garnet and Reiko fought along side her. Mona used her fairy fire attacks that was dealing massive damage to the Croma ahead of her. Garnet used her Dual lazer swords that were cutting the Croma and even decentagrating some of them as they attempted to attack her. Reiko was covering the rear with his lazer sword as well stabbing the Croma and backing up Mona.

Ceres: Mona you are using way too much power before long we'll have to recharge and there are way too many Croma for your friends to fight.

Mona: I know but we have to save Vedou

Reiko: Musatake has us on clutch.

Garnet: precisely why we are gonna bulldoze our way through this dreg heap and not to mention we gotta save Erika.

Scene: Mona knew that Vedou was yet again in another tight spot but in order to get things back right they needed to save Erika first due to she was on the top floor and thats where Musatake had made his plan to blow the top off the building for his escape. Though he didn't appear to know that Nollwik had set up emps 4 years ago to stop Musatake and his plans along with his cult that believed in the way that by becoming Croma they would reach salvation. Mona was heavily tired and slowly beginning to think that her tactics may not be working so well up against the Croma she was fighting and not only that she was working on getting them to gather up in a pile so that she could fire off a blast of fairy flames that would incinerate the rest of them swiftly. Mona was attacking the Croma that was gaining the upper hand on her rear and she began to fly.

Ceres: this is very risky you know

Mona: we have to save Vedou he's gonna get creamed by Musatake and his thing!!!!

Scene: Vedou can see that this is just the beginning of a fight that he's just not able to keep on dealing with.

Musatake: Where will you all go when you've seen nothing more than your own lives being ripped apart and torn to pieces right in front of you. You all should just become Croma and love to the fullest.

Vedou: We are not interested in anything that you have to say or offer your ploy will be your undoing you cannot continue making this all about you. I have friends that I have to protect and you're not gonna get in the way of me doing my job. I'll do whatever I can for them and I won't back down or listen to you. Becoming Croma and will continue to waste away this world you are sick and you are all on your own with that riff raff of yours.

Musatake: Well of course you could have been a little bit more tasty I don't know why you waste your time. It's meaningless to be so fragile and weak. You'll regret it in the end I can promise you that. And since Im a nice guy I'll forgive for the troubles you have caused.

Scene: Vedou doesn't like the way things are looking one bit if he doesn't find a means to counter attack then he's gonna continue to be pressed back into corner after corner. There's not much he can do other than to stall and to try and slow Musatake down. Musatake has the upper hand in both speed and power and it's not in his favor to keep on pressing Musatake any further than he needs to. Musatake has Vedou cornered and seemingly defenseless there's some that's not right though as Musatake thinks to himself. He may have Vedou cornered but what of his position. Musatake feels as if though he may have been taking things too lightly and that he should just turn Vedou into a Croma as soon as possible by killing him. Though Vedou seems to not be working as hard as he could and this may be a mistake on his part. Vedou is only stalling to slowly take down the Endride Croma and Musatake all at the same time. Musatake looks at Vedou who is panting and nearly outta breath and thinks to himself that he's just gonna go ahead and use the Croma ritual instead of just killing him right away. To Musatake Vedou may not be nothing special but as a Croma he can take advantage of
Vedou and use some of his skills to help advance some of the other Croma that he has at his disposal.

Musatake: Nicely done I am humbly delighted to have met someone of your caliber. In all goodness I'll make sure that I spare you but the rest they are no longer of any value to me. You humans scorn to proceed with any action. Sloth is the downfall of mankind for it is unto your undoing that I shall witness the realization of the Croma. We shall reign supreme. Supremacy of the Croma is in our wake.