Episode 10 Parting Gift

Scene: Vedou can no longer even stand up after having to counter attack Cephyl after he shifted back down into his regular Croma form. Skyla had sacrificed herself to go and destroy Cephyl's croma core with the (A-type) croma core that Noll made to save Mona and Ceres with. It caused Skyla to have an empty croma core on the inside of her after the core she used that was filled to destroy Cephyls core. Skyla's body had turned into stone. Everyone was gravely sad though this was the only way and the last resort that Noll gave her as a secret since she was the only one who wasnt gonna let Mona or anyone else on the team realize that she was gonna do it to take down Cephyl. It was the only way for Cephyl to be defeated. Cephyl was indeed a cut above the rest as he had 3 forms and his 3 form being that of a creature that was no longer a Croma but a divine beast in which was never heard of until now. Cephyl was weakened and losing his edge by alot and was no longer able to keep up with Erika's speed.

Cephyl: you lot are not the kind like I thought you were. So dimwitted and feeble as I have so wrongly believed.

Scene: Cephyl is on his knees coughing up blood as a human would from all the fatal damage he has taken thus far. Ruben seeing this began to hate Cephyl even more than he did before. Ruben thought to himself "how dare he have the gall to cough up blood like a human would instead of how the rest of the Croma would bleed out multiple colors of goop and liquids. This looked like the last time that Cephyl would ever be able to fight let alone move anymore. The look in Cephyls eyes were that of pure rage and anguish as he coughs and gasps for his life. Cephyl was not about to let himself be subdued by these humans. He really wanted to kill Mona and all her friends now that he finally sees that their teamwork and strategies were such an nucense to him. He didn't care for humans all he ever did was kill slaughter. Cephyl wants to exterminate the humans and let the Croma be the ones to control the planet. Humans were weak feeble and utterly boring to him. All of them were nothing more than playthings to Cephyl. This crosses his mind as he looks upon Mona with nothing but hatred in his eyes for her.

Cephyl: YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SWINE!!!!!! ALL OF YOUR KIND IS GOING TO BE EXTERMINATED AND I AM THE ONE TO DO IT. ALL HAIL TO THE CROMA TOWARDS THE RECKONING OF HUMANITY.

Vedou: Everyone watch out!

Scene: Cephyl sends a giant fire blast from his right hand towards Mona as he staggers coughing up blood on the asphalt. This fire blast catches even Hydrein off guard for a bit but Hydrein is able to respond fast enough to block the attack for Mona. Mona is heavily injured just like the rest of them it was not what they had expected after all this time. Cephyl is definitely down for the count this time and they were only thinking about entering Doctor Aterigus's lab and that would save them from ever having to go back an forth towards the other regions again. Now that the Croma infusion core has been destroyed Ceres only has a short period of time before her life force fades away. This is dire news to the rest of the team due to Ceres has helped them from the very beginning and that she is very important to the team. Hydrein is very upset and concerned for Mona. He knows that's she's the primary target and that things won't be getting any easier from here on out. Vedou is still doing his best to keep everything right so that he can finish off Cephyl after Erika had used up all of her speed to catch Cephyl and to return him back to his regular form. Cephyl was no ordinary Croma even to the point where he had transformed and transcended being a Croma to becoming a Divine Beast. A Divine Beast is a mythical creature who's power is that which is far above that of the Croma and other monsters and creatures. Cephyl is the only known specimen to ever reach this level. It is no surprise that Cephyl has been a serious problem for all these years. Doctor Aterigus probably created Cephyl as a prototype Croma that was soon to become a full fledged Croma all on his own years later and soon he became a Divine beast. This had exceeded Doctor Aterigus's expectations as which Doctor Aterigus didn't even realize this himself in his notes. Of all the Croma Cephyl was the closest to being more human like than anything. His stature and everything about him really made a difference as his appearance was so elegant that those that have seen Cephyl instantly thinks of him as an actual dragon rather than the prototype that he was. The main reason why Cephyl never sided with Doctor Aterigus is because he didn't agree with the methods that he used when creating the Croma. Cephyl believed that everyone was to be Croma and that they should be liberated entirely from their humanity. In other words he didn't like the fact that Doctor Aterigus was still human even after he had created the Croma. Musatake had did the same thing. Musatake turned his own children into Croma and used them to turn other people into Croma as well. This didn't sit well with Cephyl as he was last experiment that Doctor Aterigus has made before he died. Once Cephyl is dead everything would go back to normal and they would save the rest of humanity from the Croma. More than 80% of the world was Croma and everything was in total chaos as there was no order or anything left for the humans to hold onto. When Doctor Aterigus had unleashed the Croma 10 years ago he nearly wiped out most of humanity and came so very extremely close to his goal of there no longer being any more humans. He was set in his ways on finding a way to create the ultimate being and that he would continue his research though he perished the same day he released the Croma upon the world. Doctor Aterigus had always hated humans and didn't care much for them as he would use them for his experiments to finally create something that would end them once and for all.

Scene: Moments later they finally entered Doctor Aterigus lab and Vilphine shows up with Donlem laying dead on the ground. Doctor Aterigus was alive snd had killed Donlem. Doctor Aterigus had finished his las croma ritual on himself which cost him his life but he rose back up again from being dead but this time his body was a brand newly evolved body.