Episode 12 Stuck Together Forever

Ceres: we have to stick together and use our powers to the fullest in order to stop Aterigus.

Scene: Aterigus seemed to not only not to take any damage from Mona attacks but also he was constantly regenerating and coming back to life when he was killed several times by Mona. Mona didn't want to keep witnessing the same things happen over and over again. She was protecting her friends and going to save the world. Aterigus only cared about gaining more power as he kept Mona on the ropes constantly with his all out assault attacks that he used Simultaneously together that fires wide lazer beams and meteors from the sky.

Aterigus: I have no idea why you decided to struggle so much you aren't anything worth my time. If not I think I'll take you and use you to expand my research even further. You should be thankful for this as you're just a low level being so as the rest of your friends are. Take heed to that unto this you shall realize just how lowly you really are.

Scene: As Mona hears this all she can think about is the countless and innocent lives lost due to Doctors Aterigus and his long reign of destruction for over 10 years. Humanity is already as scarce as it is because of Doctors Aterigus.
Everything had lead up to this last and final point. There was no turning back and no way out of this fight. It was all or nothing and Aterigus was already making plans to have complete control over the planet to transform it into a Croma too even though Musatake had failed in his attempt to use the Croma infusion core to make the core upon the moon that would turn the moon into a Croma. It would infect the entire planet causing everyone and everything to be Cromafied thus creating one singular being that would be a mixture of everything and everyone being Croma. This would cause phase 2 of the Croma plan that Doctor Aterigus had created. With phase 2 the ritual would go into phase 2 as well thus the entire planet would transform from being a Croma into a Divine Beast. This was the same process in which Cephyl went through in order to become a Divine Beast though Cephyl was said to have more than 1 Croma core he had 21 Croma cores 10 in his right leg and 10 in his left leg. The only core that was active was the one in his chest though it's unknown why or what these dormant cores would be used for if they were active though Noll would not want to worry about the dormant cores in Cephyl because it was made clear that in the research of Doctor Aterigus that Cephyl was just nothing more than a mere prototype Croma and that all of the Croma cores that Cephyl had when the Croma were unleashed were all dormant cores even the Croma core in Cephyls chest was dormant and that it's unknown on how it was filled. The most significant point of what Doctor Aterigus wanted was in his very grasps. 10 years ago when Doctor Aterigus unleashed the Croma upon the world he created a ritual in which he himself become a Croma too. For the longest this entire time Doctor Aterigus was said to have died the moment he released the Croma this is because Musatake had not only Doctor Aterigus's body and remains but he also had his dna and his entire research at his disposal. Musatake had told them that he was the one that would achieve things far greater than Doctor Aterigus ever could and that he would not only carry out his legacy but to make sure that it would come to fruition. Musatake had held his own for more than 25 years and was going to inact the Croma infusion core moon plan that would turn everything and everyone into Croma. There would be nothing left and the Croma would continue to spread endlessly. Time was nearly an illusion and the simple fact that humanity was at the brink of total extinction was nothing to pass up. The order in the world had diminished and there were hardly anyone that was willing or even stood most of a fighting chance. The Croma were very powerful and would easily swarm in vastly great numbers. Numbers far greater than that of what was ever to be expected at one time. No mere human could match a Croma. They were too powerful and there were just so many of them that they overwhelmed the human population to the point where only 20% remained and that was not really even the beginning of it. There were even larger more menacing more decrepit more vile more destructive Croma that were around the world in each region. These Croma were discovered and put in specific places by Musatake once he had found Doctor Aterigus and his research. When Musatake found Doctor Aterigus he only found his remains. This was due to the fact that Doctor Aterigus has turned his essence into a Croma core in which was later on consumed by non other than the Croma he became the mythical Stingray Unicorn mythril shelled Croma. Aterigus as a Croma stood 15ft tall and had dazzling mechanical mythril armor and features that looked as though he was a Warlord a Warlock and a Wizard combined. He had many shiny stones on his body and he the colors of his valiant vibrant armor was black and grey shining with the look of brimstone glistening like steel. Aterigus had made sure to keep his Croma core hidden outta sight and that he could fly ever so easily and elegantly through the sky. His long black cape was that of what most would say made him look even more so like a God Of War. Aterigus's appearance was so rash that it made him look very viciously so much so like a madman.

As soon as Doctor Aterigus Transformed

Mona and the rest of her team used the croma ritual technology that Noll gave to them to set it to trap Doctor Aterigus. All Mona had to do was to bind with the new croma core and then she would use the ritual on herself to amplify her powers with the core and to use the empty core that ceres had to seal away Doctor Aterigus in a firery hell that he wouldn't be able to resurrect from. After they finished off Doctor Aterigus all of their team gathered around to look at the chaos around them and then out from the sky a mysterious group all 24 of them in white coats float down towards them and they capture Skyla who had been trapped as she had earlier sacrificed herself to save her comrades from Cephyl before they made it into Doctor Aterigus lab. They show Skyla to Mona and her team and threaten them that the world shall soon know of the anti-croma and that all shall be pure and cleansed. They take Skyla off into the distance and Mona and the rest of her team sees this and can only wonder what's to come of all this?