Episode 6 Overrun

Scene: Vedou was not able to get the slip on Musatake as he dodged an array of wild like attacks from the Croma Corrupted Machine monster. It was definitely not a favorable task in Vedou's mind to take though he knew the weaknesses of the creature and could close he still needed to find a way to attack the creature in its blindspot right behind its wolf like ears. Vedou would not survive another hit from this creature and he had risked himself more than 5 times in this fight and the others have no way to enter the inner room where the creature is to help him but they can see the creature through the specially made windows of the room. The windows are very close to being indestructible even Mona fairy fire couldn't even melt through these windows. The only person who could really help Vedou was Erika and she was only in the very top floor of the build still working on firing the emp charges that were in the room Vedou was in. Erika could see the entire monster where she was and she made haste to get the emp charges up so that Vedou wouldn't stay stuck fighting the creature alone. Vedou once again began attacking the legs of The Endride Croma that Musatake was operating. Vedou double jumps in the air about 15 feet with his special electric steam powered boots made to go fast and dash at speeds close to sound and he pulls out his long Katana like electric powered steam lazer blade and cuts off 2 legs of the Endride Croma but this has only made things worse far far extremely worse than he ever thought before. The Endride Croma has not only attacked Vedou and hit him in the chest of his armor but the Endride Croma had went completely ballistic screaming and it began erratically flying and swinging it's arms rapidly ever so rapidly that Vedou simply could barely respond to some of its attacks

Vedou: This is just one annoying creature that is going all ape crazy on me and I can't even get that many good swings in anymore.

Scene: Vedou uses a long katana saraded lazer blade that dealt heavy damage as it mostly made to strike at weak points. All Vedou could do was dodge and attack the spider like legs of the Croma called Endride that Musatake was controlling from the inside of its beastly Croma corrupted mechanical shell. The creature was very wild and highly erratic to the point where Vedou had no choice but to constantly stay on the offensive. Vedou was at risk from constantly attacking the creature as the creatures attack patterns were so hard to counter and to deal with as it attacks simultaneously together with its 36 spider legs and 12 muscular beastly hairy covered arms. The long black raven wings on its back seemed to keep the creature on balance as it spirals outta control.

Musatake operated the beast though alot of its attacks some were instinctive and even involuntary. This made fighting something so large in a small space more of a chore as Vedou could only get in a couple of swings at a time.

Vedou: I have no idea what this guy is planning but it's been more than 3 hours of this and I'm still at my wits end. How dare someone comes up with such a configuration of strategies that is made to purposely annoy someone.

Scene: Vedou goes on the assault attacking the Endride Croma with his saraded lazer blade. Vedou dashes and dodges some of the attacks of the Endride to get in closer to it. Vedou is standing his ground against the Endride and Musatake. Vedou jumps up on parts of the large Croma spinning rapidly and slashing away at the hairy beastly 12 arms of the Endride Croma. The Croma begins attacking with its 12 arms simultaneously with each arm striking at Vedou rapidly. Some of the strikes of the Endride Croma were faster than expected so Vedou had to counter attack each of the 12 arms that were attacking. Vedou blocks 4 of the arms as he jumps on 3 of them to get near the Endrides head. Vedou jumps again and attacks at the head of the Endride and strikes one of its deer like horns. Vedou didn't stoke at the weak point of the Endride which is the Endrides wolf ears mainly due to the fact that it would be too high risk and very deadly if he did. Vedou noticed that the creatures weak point is not a good idea to strike at because of the creatures rapidly responses. If Vedou got hit when trying to attack the wolf ears of the creature he would be beaten to death in one blow and there would be no way he could ever recover from this. Vedou sees this and continues to jump and strike at the arms and deer like horns of the Endride. Vedou is striking heavily at both the left and right arms of the Endride. The Endride has a total of 12 arms 6 on each side of the Endride. It's not a good idea to attack at the spider legs of the Endride either due to the fact that it would cause the Endride to flap its black raven like wings causing him to be pushed back by the waves of wind that it causes. Vedou has learn how to deal with the Endride with less problems than he normally believed. Vedou attacks all 12 arms in a massive spin flurry attack that pushes the Endride back a bit. Musatake is a bit surprised by this and begins to attack more with the Endride using its muscular beastly fists. There was nothing Vedou could do other than to stall and keep the Endride staggered while he tries to buy more time for Erika to set up the EMPS. Meanwhile Mona and the others Reiko Garnet and Hydrein are all attacking Croma to try and make their way towards Vedou.

As soon as they do Donlem shows up and puts Musatake in a trap that freezes his entire body instantly killing Musatake. Donlem also kills the Endride Croma with this trap as well causing a huge rukus within Mona's group. Hiro then shows up and Vedou is extremely angry at this situation as Hiro and Donlem are both not to be trusted and are both bounty hunters. Donlem and his army of 60 soldiers all kill the croma that had injured Mona and her team. Vedou is far too exhausted for this type of confrontation right now. He doesn't want to deal with Donlem who is just another sleezebag in the business.

Vedou: Mona they have us surrounded we must not make any moves we are all injured and no one can fight him or his crew right now.

Mona: Understood Vedou I wont move a muscle.

Scene: Donlem looks at everyone on Mona's team all battered up and injured.

Donlem: Theres no time to waste lets move we are outta here.

Scene: Donlem leaves with his crew on his heavy built 30 wheeled 45ft tank vehicle.

Hydrein: Holy my goodness I cant believe it he just left, like that? I have never thought such a thing to be possible.

Erika: We are saved oh my word!

Scene: Mona was trembling with unbelievable fear she didn't realize how bad this situation was. But Ceres the croma inside of Mona was so beyond terrified that it caused Mona to bleed from out of her mouth. Ceres was screaming tremendously and extremely loud unlike ever before she had never screamed so loud before. Thank goodness no one could hear Ceres's voice but Mona. Mona is a human and Ceres was more terrified than Mona. Ceres told Mona that she wouldn't be able to speak with her anytime soon and that she was weakening rapidly now due to the fact that she had expended so much of her own life force just by being terrified by Donlem.