Character List

1. Name: Mione Lua Ayato
Gender: Female
Race: European/Asian
Age: 19
Height: 6ft
Skills: Shes Apart of The International Defense special operations unit 2 Police Force. She was trained by her late father Naraka Ayato when she was only 14. Naraka passed away 5 years before the Croma War started with Doctor Atherigus.
Quirks: Mostly is highly trained in communication. She is the captain of Defense Force Unit 2 Police force which consists of her teammates named Erika, Hydreinel,( called Hydrein for short) Skyla, Garnet, Vedou, Talias, and Reiko. Each Defense Force Unit consists of 8 members. Theres a total of 55 Defense force units within the Preintal Industrial region. Theres also a security region with the area as well as an Headquarters for the remaining Defense Force Units that survived.

2 Name: Cheresiae
Gender: Female
Race: Fairy/Mythical Creatures
Age: 18
Height: 5ft3
Skills: She has the ability to use fire from the sweat glands in her body. She can use fire specifically purple and black sparkling flames from anywhere on her body. Her fairy wings also help produce this special sweat even faster when she flys and flutters around the speed of sound.

Quirks: With her special abilities Doctor Atherigus was in the beginning going to use her  abilities for himself after he and his misfit teams of henchmen captured her Cheresiae from a 3 year long expedition on capturing monsters and special creatures from all over the world. She was turned into a Croma when she was captured though she failed her tests on being able to maintain her life force as it was sadly too weak to satisfy Doctor Atherigus's needs. He then locked her up in a cell with one of his many special test facilities. He no longer had any use for her so he kept he in a cell only to let the lower end henchmen and scientists to continue running unimportant daily tests only to see how long she would survive before her life force fades.

3. Name: Skyla Simi Di
Gender: Female
Race: Puertorican
Age: 22
Height:5ft10
Skills: Skyla is the 2nd in command in the division unit of the Police Defense force Unit 2. She is the most hyper active and most diligent member in the force its no wonder she's second in command although she and Mione go neck and neck in their combat training. Both are basically evenly matched in skills although the main reason she's second in command is because Mione's parents were previously in charge of their division leaving it to Mione.

Quirks: Skyla is very competitive and will do anything to raise up her ranks. She helped Hydrein get into their division even though he was once a mercenary that had ties to a few extremely bounty hunters one of them was named Donlem.

4. Name: Garnet Xiael Eccet
Gender:Female
Race: Acheno
Age: 36
Height:5ft7
Skills: Garnet is one of the members of Police Defense Force Unit 2. She was originally transferred from unit 24 due to her entire unit was destroyed by croma.

Quirks: Garnet will do her best for her teammates and is always backing them up with medical supplies.

5. Name: Erika Ola Wisp
Gender: Female