Zodiac signs colors and why

Aries : Red - Not this aggressive brightful kind of red. It's the wine one, the richest of them all that wraps you with warmth and confidence. You are the fire at his beginning, the hope, the impulsion. Your enthusiasm is contagious. When you have an idea you have to do it NOW. You may sometimes not finish everything, but you're too busy to give a damn !

Taurus : Honey - You thought it would be green ? Que nenni ! Sensual, grounded, epicurean, so many words to describe the joy of being alive and seeks all the pleasure of the earth. Your smile is something simple but pure and sincere. You can't be angered easily cause you prefer saving your energy for something that will require pleasure. But you can be as stubborn as bee trying to protect her queen and when someone finally got on your bad side, like the bull, you won't let him get away alive.

Gemini : Pink - Forget the palest shade of this colour ! You're the taffy, hot pink, magenta one ! When you go somewhere it's impossible for you to be unnoticed. Not because you seek attention, but because you seem from another planet. You're like a child ready to cause mischief

Cancer : Blue - This colour describe your all being perfectly. Pale, dark, all shades show a facet of your personality, how you can be the sweetest thing on earth or how you can be the worst tsunami if someone wants to fight you. Melancholic, you have built high walls to hide your heart from this ruthless world. You hide yourself behind a mask of mockery, making people believe you don't feel anything or you don't care. Many people don't try to see behind the mask, but those who dare won't ever regret it. Cause you have the power to soothe any wounds.

Leo : Tawny - Untamed, you rule the place as you show up ! It's in your nature. Whenever you go, there is this aura around you who commands respect. Proud and wild, people don't want to mess with you cause you're the definition of being courageous. Even if people don't like you, they can't deny or look down on you. But you know damn well how to get on their nerves ! Still not many will be willing to fight you because of that vibe full of pride and power. Even when you're not, you always give the feeling of being self-confident. For you, there is no such thing as being afraid. Either you fight, either you die.

Virgo : Mint - Independent, you rely on your damn self to do things. When you do something, you want it to be perfect and that's why you have a tendency to be easily stressed. Talented, people may have also high expectation on you and that doesn't help cause it makes you fear of doing mistakes (which is perfectly fine!) You like people who are true and honest, like you ! You know how words can be powerful that's why you choose your words wisely. But if you have to tell the truth, damn I hope the person got an ego insurance cause you will be as sharp as a katana.

Libra : Coral - Nor aggressive, nor too pale, isn't it the perfect colour to describe a person who seeks the right middle between things ? Also some people may dislike your tendency to not want to take a side in an argument or taking your time when it comes of taking the right decision, many like the fact you can stay impartial or simply don't want to bother being involved in a situation that doesn't concern you ! You don't like fighting, not because you can't but because it tires you. You'd rather say nothing and be at peace.

Scorpio : Black - You are the death and the rebirth. From you, we can get all or nothing ! Fine watcher of your surroundings, your magnetism is why people are attracted to you. That untouchable, dangerous vibe you give may either wants people to seek you or rejects you. Secretive you do not open up easily but once you do your passion may burn your partner.

Sagittarius : Purple - Cause you're the "quietest" of the sun signs. This color is made of red and blue which means you're carefree, living as you please without wanting to bother others (blue). You may be extravagant, but you surely are original by the way you experiment your life. You are full of funny experiences. But you are a sleeping fire, like the ash you can burn if someone wants to mess with you ! And they won't see it coming (red).

Capricorn : Bronze - The one who says " The success lies in your hand" was certainly talking about a Capricorn native. Composed, you are a hard-worker when something motivates you. But you love to slack-off, chilling and above all, be with your closest friends that you chose wisely. Sarcastic, you have that spicy humor that makes your charm, and I don't talk about that smirk of yours that can infuriate or charm the people around you. Your head is your best ally, your rationality your best weapon.

Aquarius : White - If your sign was a word it will be wisdom. Your are the precursor of progress, the one who see through the heart and the soul of the people around you. You seek fairness, deep conversation and yearn for inner peace. Your world doesn't stick to what you see. You feel this "other" invisible world all around you and want to connect with it.

Pisces : Turquoise - For me it's THE colour that describes perfectly the word creativity. Your head is a mess of sketches, ideas, paintings. You want to realise everything and knowing that you can't angers you. Socially awkward, the world you were born in is far too harsh and boring for you to try to make an effort and sympathize. Either people understand and attempt to enter this world of your own or they can go fuck themselves with your best regards. You won't change for them.