Coward

this one was requested on my tumblr (@beifongswh0re)

prompt: “Is there a reason you’re blushing like that?” 

Lin was rushing through the corridors of Air Temple Island as she was trying to find Kya. The waterbender was giving her treatment at the hospital a few weeks back and since the injury took her out of work for a while, she needed some paperwork to justify the days off. Kya being a person that forgets about everything didn't leave the paperwork at the hospital and made her get over to the Air Temple Island for it.

„Lin! Lin!” the metalbender heard someone call her name. She turned around only to see Bumi running towards her.

„What is it?” Lin asked, her tone coming out harsher than she anticipated.

„Kya wanted me to tell you that she's waiting in her room for you,” Bumi panted after he stopped next to the earthbender.

„Thanks” Lin mumbled and started walking towards Kya's room.

Soon, Lin was knocking at the door to the waterbender's room.

„Who is it?!” a voice from the inside called.

„Lin”

„Get in, I'm in the bathroom!”

Lin walked in and directed herself to the on-suit bathroom of Kya's. She expected the waterbender to maybe do her hair or put on makeup but seeing her covered with bubbly foam in the bathtub definitely wasn't a sight she predicted to be met with.

„Oh, hi” Lin greeted, her voice weirdly small. She felt her cheeks warm up.

„Hello” Kya smiled, not noticing or just not addressing the sudden shyness of the Chief. She was holding a book in her hand and placed a bookmark in it before putting it aside.

There was a moment of awkward silence when Lin was internally cursing herself for being so flustered over Kya in the bathtub, she was covered with the foam, there was no need for Lin to be so stressed out. All of her focus was going as well to not allowing her eyes to drop lower, wondering how Kya looks under the thick white bubbles.

„You're here for the paperwork, right?” Kya asked, breaking the silence.

„Paperwork?” Lin raised an eyebrow, completely forgetting every information that was in her brain ever.

„The one for your rib? The one you yelled at me for not having it ready earlier today?” the waterbender reminded, confused about the sudden change in Lin's usual put-together manner.

„Right” Lin's eyes dropped onto the floor. „Sorry about that” she mumbled.

„It's alright. I'm the one that cannot do this part of my job” Kya chuckled. „It's... Fuck, it's going to be hard to explain. I'll just get it for you” she started lifting herself out of the water, the liquid dripping down her body.

Lin wanted to turn around, she really did but the sight of the water running from Kya's big breasts through her stomach and waist that was beautifully curved down to her legs was hypnotizing. The metalbender followed each droplet that traveled down the older woman's gorgeous body, wishing her lips or her hands could be one of those droplets-