Babe

A/N: Hi! This is my first attempt to writing a mlm fic, let alone a wuko one but I think I didn't do horribly bad.

fic was requested on my tumblr (@beifongswh0re)

After they were done showering in the giant bathroom of the presidential suite Wu decided he needed to do his "beauty routine" and threw Mako out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Mako didn't really get mad at his boyfriend for doing so. He just dried himself outside and put on his uniform pants plus the white tank top he'd put the rest of his uniform over later.

Boyfriend... It's been around a month since they became official but it still felt so weird. It wasn't like it didn't fit, Mako loved calling Wu his boyfriend but that was making him feel like he was living a dream. Nobody knew about them yet and that could be a reason for the weird feeling too - they weren't perceived as a couple by anyone.

Mako looked through the paperwork he was supposed to drop off at the station for the chief later that day. He finished it up a few hours ago when Wu fell asleep, his royal internal clock was not suited for long nights in bed with his boyfriend.

„Mako? What's our plan for today again?” a voice called out of the bathroom.

„You mean your schedule or mine?” Mako rolled his eyes as he approached the bathroom again.

„Aren't they the same?”

Mako sighed and tried opening the door Wu was behind only to find out it was locked. „Really?!”

„I told you I need to be alone!”

„You were the one who started talking to me!” Mako furrowed his eyebrows. What on earth was Wu doing in there anyway?

„Talk through the door then”

„I'll talk to you once you're out of there” Mako grunted and turned to walk away from the door but stopped once he heard the door click open.

„Technically I could play the I'm your boss card but... You look too damn cute with your hair all wet and messed up” Wu stood in the doorway, his face covered in a thick layer of some sort of light pink face mask, all he had on was a towel tied around his waist.

Mako had to bit back a laugh when he saw Wu but he was quick to protest his boyfriend's compliment. „I'm not cute!” the firebender pushed his way into the bathroom and combed his hair with his fingers.

„Oh, stop it” Wu messed up Mako's hair and their gazes met in the mirror. „What's the plan?”

„Schedule” Mako corrected. „You have a meeting with President Moon on eleven. Then, you have lunch with Varrick around one and the last thing is a meeting with Su on three” he said, having Wu's schedule memorized. „I won't be going with you to the last one because I have to drop off some paperwork for the Chief but after that, I'm supposed to pick you up and get you here. After that, I'm off duty” the firebender added.

„But you can stay here, right?” Wu asked.

„I don't see why not” Mako shrugged.

„Alright, now I need some manly me time so go” Wu pushed the firebender out of the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

Mako scoffed at his boyfriend's antics and decided to put the paperwork in place so he would take less time in organizing it on the Chief's desk (He absolutely didn't have to do that but he just liked helping his boss). He figured out her way of working through the files a while ago mostly to impress her but later on it turned out to be quite a good pattern and started using it himself.