‧ Chapter 5

(A/N: there's going to be a good amount of pictures in this chapter, bear with me hehe)

Smriti's POV:

I groan and roll around to bed as my phone continues to ring. A sleepy smile appears on my face as I see the words "Senior" on my screen.

I really missed being around him.

"Hey Senior.", I tell him groggily.

"Oh no, were you sleeping?", he asks me concerndly.

He's so sweet that it'll kill me.

"Yeah I was, but it's okay go on.", I yawn.

"No no, it's fine you get some sleep.", he insists.

If you continue being this sweet I'll fall in love with you, you dumbass.

"Ashwin."

"Minion."

"Ayyo, just tell nah. Why did you call?", I whine.

"Fine, fine. So I was thinking that since your back here, we could go somewhere out.", he suggests.

Just the both of us???

"That sounds nice.", I grin, "Bhavish and Aastha wouldn't mind right?".

"Of course they won't. Anyways, it's my last semester here, I want to make every moment count.", he tells and the smile on my face turns into a frown.

I totally forgot this was his last semester.

In about half a year, Bhavish and him would be done with their engineering years here. Although I had Aastha with me, it definitely was going to be quite empty without them.

My crush was going the leave in half a year and I couldn't even tell him that I like him.

"You're right.", I sigh over the phone, "so when shall we go?"

"Is ten o clock okay?", he asks me, "I'll pick you up infront of the hostel."

I look at the time- eight thirty right now. That gives me some time.

"Yup, I'll be there. Where are we going by the way?", I ask him curiously since we had to leave to early.

"That.... is a surprise. But it's going to be a long journey so just pack a light lunch and few snacks and water if you can.", he tells.

"Okay, okay. See you later.", I giggle and we cut the call.

This was exciting.

I get ready in some time and just wait for a few minutes it's ten o clock and then go down infront of the hostel.