How They Met

Boyfriend had recently went through a break up with his ex boyfriend, Pico, after he had caught him cheating on him with his best friend from school, Nene. He had been upset over the situation and barely did much anymore. He mostly stayed in his apartment and did nothing but watch television.

Boyfriend merely ate and barely rested, he felt pathetic. His friends were worried about him, but he insisted everything was fine. After days of sitting in an apartment, he decided to finally get out there again, his break-up couldn't keep him back like this anymore.

He put on his white shirt, blue shorts, and brown shoes. Boyfriend felt weird leaving his apartment after so long, it had been forever. Boyfriend decided to get some coffee down at the diner downtown.

When he entered, people gave him a weird stare, as if he had come from the dead. Boyfriend awkwardly walked over to a table, sitting patiently. He looked down at his hands and made a fist, a tight one.

"Pico you asshole, why did you have to do this to me?" He muttered quietly to himself.

"May I take your order?" asked a voice from beside him. Boyfriend turned and he felt as if had been lovestruck, seeing a beautiful girl with long auburn hair standing in front of him. She wore a long red shirt, black shorts, and tennis shoes.

Boyfriend felt weird in a way, it was like he couldn't take his eyes off of her

Boyfriend felt weird in a way, it was like he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He felt so paralyzed in a position, he couldn't stop admiring her.

"Are you ok?" The girl politely asked.

Boyfriend immediately shook himself out of his trance and came back to reality, looking up at her once more. "Oh yeah, I'll have a water please," Boyfriend smiled. The girl nodded her head and went to get his water. Boyfriend felt his face was so warm, he couldn't be falling in love could he? He just got out of a relationship, he couldn't move on this fast, right?

The girl had came back eventually with his water, placing it in front of him. Boyfriend turned over to see her beautiful face again, a warm smile crossed her face. Boyfriend's face immediately turned red, he could even feel it. The girl began to chuckle, sitting in the booth in front of him. He felt flustered, why was she sitting there with him? Did she like him, was she trying to be polite? Was she just waiting for him? Boyfriend immediately punched himself out of the trance and looked at her.

"Why are you sitting here?" Boyfriend asked nervously, sweat dripping down his face.

"I just wanted to talk a little, I'm on a break anyways, so I figured I would just hang out," Girlfriend chuckled.

"Why me?" Boyfriend asked nervously.

"You seem like a sweet guy, I figured it would be nice to get to know each other," the girl responded to the cyan hair boy.