Girlfriend's Nightmare

It was a dark rainy night, high winds outside. Everyone was told to be in shelter for the night by the emergency broadcast. At their apartment was Boyfriend and Girlfriend, who were sitting on the couch cuddling. They were enjoying the evening together. Boyfriend had made them a chicken dinner, once they had been finished that had decided to relax for awhile.

"I love you so much Boyfriend," Girlfriend smiled.

"I love you too Girlfriend," Boyfriend replied, kissing her forehead.

Girlfriend nuzzled him and kissed him. Boyfriend chuckled and tried to maintain balance on the couch. She chuckled as he lost his balance, falling on the floor. Girlfriend fell on top of him and they both started laughing. He pulled himself up and helped Girlfriend as well.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Boyfriend asked, holding her hands.

"What'd you got?" She asked following him over to the movie cabinet.

"We got Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, IT, Child's Play, ect," Boyfriend responded.

"You must really like horror stuff, don't you?" Girlfriend chuckled.

"Are you not into this stuff?" He asked.

"No it's fine, I love horror movies on the other hand, let's do Friday The 13th," Girlfriend said, taking the DVD out.

Boyfriend put it in the DVR and sat beside her on the couch, turning on the TV. He hit play the couple watched it. Throughout, Girlfriend would get scared and bury her face in his shirt. In the end, it was time for bed.

"Alright, guess we better head in, I'll get the bed ready," Boyfriend said, getting up from the couch and turned off the TV, walking back into the room. Boyfriend walked in the room, taking off the pillows and gently laid out the bedspread. Boyfriend turned around to see Girlfriend standing there.

"You're back here already?" He asked, a tone of confusion in his voice.

"I'm just really tired tonight," she said, pressing her fingers together.

"K,"

Boyfriend got into bed and rested down, seeing Girlfriend laying down before turning out the light and fell asleep. Girlfriend looked over at him and scooted closer to him, putting her arms around him and fell asleep.

.
.........
................
......................

Girlfriend woke up in bed, it was morning already and Boyfriend was gone. She got out of bed and walked out into the kitchen, seeing Boyfriend there making breakfast.