Valentines Day

It was a bright morning, the birds were singing and it was already out to be a wonderful day. Boyfriend had awaken from the sunlight that burned through his eyes. He got out of bed and went out to the kitchen, opening the blinds and turned the TV on. He was aware of what today was and he would do everything he could so Girlfriend would have the best Valentines Day ever.

She had stayed at her parents house last night since her shift was late. Boyfriend had started the stove, making her favorite breakfast. He cracked the egg and scrambled it, frying the bacon, and made the French Toast.

He looked at his phone to see she had texted him that she was on her way. He made everything perfect for her, cleaning off the table just for her. He got a glass of orange juice and placed it beside the plate. Once everything was done, Girlfriend had got there just in time.

"Hey Babe," Girlfriend smiled, pulling him into a hug.

"Morning Baby," Boyfriend beamed, hugging her back.

Girlfriend chuckled and looked back to see a table with food on it.

"You didn't make breakfast for me, did you?" She giggled.

"Maybe," he smiled.

Girlfriend smiled and walked over to see the breakfast he had made for her. She turned around with a smile, taking Boyfriend's hair.

"Once I'm done eating, I figured we could cuddle for a little," she spoke, warming into his body.

"Sounds perfect," Boyfriend responded.

Girlfriend had eaten her breakfast and thanked Boyfriend a kiss. He did the dishes so she could relax. After that, they cuddled on the couch for awhile, talking about work and romance stuff.

"I was thinking," Boyfriend said, moving his finger down her arm. "That maybe we could go to the plaza for Valentines Day".

"That sounds nice," Girlfriend smiled, pulling him into a kiss.

After a few more minutes of cuddling, they went to get ready. They got showers and clothed up, making sure the house was clean and were ready to go. Boyfriend locked up the apartment and they got into the car, driving to the plaza.

"I'm going to make sure you have a good valentines day," Boyfriend told her.

"You're so sweet, but please don't go all out for me, make it simple," she beamed.

"I'll do my best," he reassured her.

"I know you will," she replied, putting her hand on his.

As they reached the plaza, they decided to go clothes shopping first. Boyfriend wanted to find her what he could. He saved up his money for awhile so he had about six hundred dollars. Girlfriend had picked out a pretty red dress and red high heels. Boyfriend bought both and they headed off. Next they came across the game store and Boyfriend had bought her Mortal Kombat 11. It was more of a gift for both of them since they both enjoyed it.

While it wasn't the typical valentines day where one would surprise the other, they still enjoyed it. They then went to get Boyfriend's stuff. He wasn't really interested in anything particular, so they just got him some new clothes. It was a red hat, a white shirt with a red logo on it, blue jeans, and red tennis shoes. After they had bought stuff for each other, they decided to get a bite at the pizza diner.