Night At The Club

One bright evening in the city, we find our group of boys consisting of Boyfriend, Whitty, and Pico sitting in BF's apartment.

They seem to have some sort of excitement in a form of reason.

"boy, this is gonna be so much fun!" Pico himself cheered as he straightened his bow tie.

"You're telling me, I haven't taken Carol out since the whole commotion with Kapi at the park. Can't trust losing my girl." Whitty explained as he put his shoes on.

"Yeah, Nene has been putting me in some tight shit. But hey, I'm her protector. Ain't no way I'm letting a street rat such as Ritz take her away from me." Pico told them.

"hey, lay off will ya pico? that's my brother you talkin' about" BF growled a little.

"Wait, that dude is yo brother?" Pico asked.

"Yeah, in a sort of way. We have related. Chill a little, eh?" BF asked.

"Sure, whatever. Anyway, we ready to go? Don't wanna keep the girls waiting for too long." Pico chuckled.

"You got that right. Come on, let's take my car. Ride's on me fellas!" Whitty offered.

"You're on it tonight my man!" BF smiled.

After finishing, they get into Whitty's get-up car and drive to the club. BF swerves out and smiles as he sees his sweetheart standing by the frame.

"Hey there baby!" She grinned upon his arrival.

"You must mean fiance now." BF smiled.

"Wait, you two are engaged now??" Pico asked shocked.

"We sure are. He proposed to me at the diner we met at!" GF giggled, tugging her fiance's shirt.

"That is so cute!" Nene beamed widely.

"Enough jabbering. We gotta get inside before the pack hits!" Whitty told them.

The three couples go inside and place in their spots. They all walk into the biggest room they might have ever seen. So much to see and do, with the dance floor being extremely packed.

"Lord Jesus, talk about a party!" Pico chuckled.

"Is this what we've been missing all these years?" BF asked jaw dropped down.

"Must be. Tonight, we outta make up for all that!" Carol explained.

"Cool, me and Nene are gonna hit the bar. We goin' drink this night away!" Pico smirked.

"You know it. But if you want me over there, you gotta hold me across." Nene chuckled.

Without hesitation or thought, the boy picks up his girlfriend and walks her over to the Drinking Stool.

"Me and Whitty are gonna go dance the night away. I've been teaching him new moves these past few months!" Carol smiled.

"You gotta admit, on our date week, I had very good skills!" Whitty chuckled.