Tell It To My Heart

At the Dearest family house, the family was having a nice fancy dinner. From being so rich, it was never hard to make a proper dinner.

"So how was your day GF?" Her mother asked, getting some peas from the bowl.

"It was good, Carol was there," Girlfriend spoke.

"She's the one with Whitty, right?" Daddy Dearest asked.

"Yeah, Boyfriend's best friend," GF smiled.

"Forget I said anything," Daddy Dearest said, rolling his eyes.

"Honey," Mommy Mearest said.

Daddy Dearest looked up and saw her gesturing toward Girlfriend, knowing what she meant.

"So, me and your mom have been talking and since you've been working hard and it's been some time, we figured we would throw a Dearest Party in the backyard," Daddy Dearest smiled.

Girlfriend could barely process the information and immediately jumped up.

"Oh my god, thank you mom and dad," Girlfriend smiled, hugging her father, than her mother.

"I'll tell Boyfriend right now," Girlfriend said taking out her phone.

"Actually, I would prefer if he didn't come," Daddy Dearest said in a flash.

"Why?" Girlfriend asked, her tone had suddenly changed.

"It's just I would prefer it to be people we know, like Whitty and Carol, please just do this for us," Mommy Mearest said.

"Why can't you guys just have some bonding time with him?" Girlfriend asked angrily.

"With you two together, all you do is flirt. We want to have a nice FAMILY party, even with some friends here," Daddy Dearest insisted.

Girlfriend sighed and crossed her arms. "Fine,"

That evening, Girlfriend had stopped by Boyfriend's apartment to see him in the kitchen.

"Hey Baby," Boyfriend smiled, putting down the bill and hugged her.

"How was work?" Girlfriend smiled, playing with his shirt.

"It was rusty as always, how about you?" Boyfriend asked, moving a little closer.

"It was just fine," she smirked, putting her arms around his neck and kissed him. After moving away, they both chuckled and Boyfriend went back to the bill.

"So, my parents were talking about throwing a party, but..."

"They don't want me coming?" He asked, not even glancing at her.

"Yeah," she said with a sad tone.

"Hey don't feel bad babe, your family doesn't want me there, that's ok, me and you can hang out tomorrow," Boyfriend smiled.

A big smile crossed her face as she ran into his arms, kissing his face. Boyfriend chuckled and put his arms around her. Girlfriend then took his hand and led him back to the bedroom.