Kapi's Gauntlet

Note: This takes place a few months since the last chapter.

"Boyfriend, how I hate him," said the voice of no other than Kapi.

"Every attempt I tried to get Girlfriend, he always gets in my way," he growled intensely.

"But that is about to change, all those failures have lead up to this," he snarled.

Kapi had been training for a fight through these last few months, getting all buffed up and was ready to take down Boyfriend for good.

"It's sad that I've had to come this far," Kapi said punching his wall.

"But if this is what it takes, then bring it on!" he yelled.

At Boyfriend's apartment, the couple were up to what they've always been up too. It had been a nice change of pace without dealing with threats anymore. With Girlfriend's parents accepting Boyfriend and Kapi gone, it never felt better.

"Stop touching me there!" She giggled.

"You know you love it," Boyfriend said reaching his hand back down.

Girlfriend chuckled and slapped his hand.

"You're terrible," she grinned.

"But you love me," Boyfriend responded.

"I do," she chuckled.

She melted herself into his body and wrapped her arm around him.

"I was thinking, that we could head to the park for a little while,"

"Sounds like fun, but we haven't had breakfast yet," Boyfriend smiled.

"What's more important, food or making love on a slide?" Girlfriend asked, putting her head on her hand.

"We could just pick something up on the way!" Boyfriend grinned, heading back to the room to get ready.

"Always works," she giggled.

After they were dressed and ready, they left the apartment and stopped by a fast food place for a quick breakfast.

"I'll get eggs with hashbrowns please," Boyfriend asked.

"I'll do eggs and bacon," Girlfriend said.

"Alright, the total is $8.47," the man said.

Boyfriend paid up and they ate their breakfast in the building.

"How is it baby?" Boyfriend asked wiping it's mouth.

"Pretty good, I can't remember the last time we went out since the beach a few months back," Girlfriend replied.

"Sorry for that," Boyfriend shrugged.

"It's no big deal," Girlfriend smiled.

Once they finished, they threw their stuff away and cleaned off, getting back in the car and drove to the park.