The Wedding

The day that had been highly anticipated had finally arrived. Being together for good, is what they wanted. Their engagement set, and all was left was to fully marry.

Down near the seaside beach, is where they had the altar set. The beautiful ocean glew with color of the sun. The orange sky that lied upon, with the sun setting at a perfect range.  Everyone was setting things up.

Daddy Dearest was still against this, despite trying his best to give the boy a chance. He just didn't want to lose his daughter, but sadly, it seemed that he was going to. But, he continuously reminded himself to try, to keep his baby girl happy.

Mommy Mearest was very proud of her daughter. She helped her with her dress and makeup. Her little girl was growing up, and she was proud to be here to see.

Carol and Whitty mostly sat up the decorations, along with some of the placements of the chairs. Carol gathered flowers to decorate the altar with. Whitty mostly layed a carpet out for them and put some petals around.

Pico was in charge of the food, and that was pretty easy for him. He did take cooking classes back in college after all. Nene just kinda stood around and helped with what she could, she was most definitely proud because this would mean BF would never have a chance back at Pico.

And for BF, well he was in the back getting his tuxedo on. Suddenly, his two buds walked in.

"Looking good there stud." Pico laughed.

"In all honesty?" BF asked.

"Yes. Don't be all caught up in worry about this. GF loves you very much, you don't gotta look the best in the world." Pico told him.

"I kind of have too. Her family has loads of money bro, and they are neatly stacked. And here I am with my cheap looking tuxedo." BF sighed.

"Dude, everything will be okay. I promise." Whitty smiled, getting up.

"I think you look really handsome man. You got this." Pico chuckled.

"Thanks guys." BF beamed.

Over in GF's area, she had found the perfect dress. Mearest and one of her servants were doing GF's makeup.

"Just a little more... Perfect." Mearest smiled, capping the lipstick and put it to the side.

"How do I look so far?" GF asked, with a bright smile.

With the servant moving the blush away, GF looked into a mirror. Smiling at how beautiful she was, how beautiful she was gonna be for her husband.

"It's perfect." GF smiled widely.

"I'm glad you love it. Come on, let's get your earrings and necklace on. The wedding's gonna start in a few minutes." Mearest smiled.

Up on the altar, stood Boyfriend and his two friends. He gulped nervously, looking at the many people in the crowd. One side was his family, and the other was hers. Pico put his hand on BF's shoulder.

"Remember what we established. Everything's gonna be alright. Just imagine this is GF coming up to you like every day, to kiss you or what not." Pico chuckled.

"Yeah, quit panting little dude. We're here for you, stop worrying about her damn parents. They're just gonna have to learn to deal with it." Whitty beamed.

Starting at the end of the carpet, she stood. With her dad by her side, she walked up to him. BF smiled largely, taking a deep breath. He couldn't keep his eyes off her, she was so damn hot. As they reached the altar, she hugged her dad.

"I'm proud of you daughter." Daddy Dearest cried.

"Thank you dad. I'll always be your little girl, no matter what." She smiled.