Sleeping Together

Girlfriend had been staying at Boyfriend's for the day, exploring his apartment and cuddling with him. Girlfriend had normally came over after her shift was over so she could see him, her parents weren't very fond of him. She loved the time she got with him, she was so happy they found each-other.

Boyfriend was never happier either and he wanted to have every moment with her that was possible. She never stayed past eight since she would go home before "curfew", even though he knew it was just to get her away from him.

One evening in particular, the couple was watching a romantic movie together, cuddling. Girlfriend had nearly fallen asleep but woke herself up to go soon. Boyfriend gently kissed her cheek.

Girlfriend immediately blushed and turned to him, grinning as she got onto him, pushing him down and kissing him. Boyfriend chuckled and put his hands on her back. Girlfriend nuzzled him while playing with his hair.

She didn't even notice that time was going by, she was focused on making love with Boyfriend. As Boyfriend pulled away, Girlfriend giggled when she saw the stain she left on his lips.

"What's so funny?" Boyfriend asked cheerfully.

"You have a bit of lip gloss on your mouth," she giggled and rubbed it off with her finger.

"You put that on purpose, didn't you?" Boyfriend grinned.

Girlfriend chuckled and kissed him again. A minute later, her ringer went off. She let go of Boyfriend and stood up, getting her stuff together.

"You have to go already?!" Boyfriend asked, a tear in his voice.

"Bf, you know I have to, my parents would kill me if I didn't make it back in time," she responded looking at him.

"The evenings are so boring after you leave," Boyfriend groaned.

"I'll be back tomorrow, we can hang out again," Girlfriend reassured him, putting her hands on his shoulders.

"I have a business trip tomorrow, and Saturday I'm meeting Whitty for a day at the pier, and Sunday you and your parents do your thing," Boyfriend told her, a crack in his voice everytime he said a different thing.

"Boyfriend," she said, feeling awful it would be some time until they saw each other again.

"But you're right, I don't want you to be in trouble with your parents, I'll take you home for the least I can do," Boyfriend replied.

"No," she said, dropping her bag and put her phone down.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"I'm not leaving, my parents will see me three days straight and I want to be with you all I can," she said pulling him into a tight hug.

"Are you sure about this? What if your parents come for you?" Boyfriend asked, a little worry in his tone.

"I'll deal with that when the time comes," she said, looking up at him.

Not even a second and she kissed him again. Boyfriend immediately let all of his worries go away and kissed her back. The couple had fun all evening, playing Boyfriend's BS2, making a romantic dinner, and sat on the patio together. Girlfriend never had so much fun and neither had Boyfriend.