A Day At The Beach

Boyfriend and Girlfriend were down at the beach. It was a hot day to have done anything else. They had just arrived a little while ago, now looking for a spot.

"How about there?" Boyfriend asked, pointing at a blank spot.

"Sure," she smiled, holding his hand.

They went down to the spot and placed their stuff down, flattening the towels against the sand. Boyfriend stood up and grabbed sunscreen. First he did himself and then Girlfriend did hers.

"You wanna get my back for me?" Girlfriend smiled.

"Babe, I'll do your whole body for you," he told her.

Girlfriend smiled as he sprayed her back and rubbed it in. She smiled and rested her head on her hands, enjoying it. Once he finished, he looked at Girlfriend.

"Are you getting in the water?" He asked.

"No I'm going to sit out of a little while," she insisted.

"Ok, I'll see you in a little while," Boyfriend said and ran for the water.

It wasn't too busy at the beach, not alot of people were there. When Boyfriend looked over, for a slight second he thought he had seen that dumbass furry. But when he glanced again, nothing was there. Boyfriend dived underwater and swam around, just seeing sand and rocks. He jumped out, running his hands through his face and sat in the water.

Boyfriend suddenly felt two arms around him, turning around to see Girlfriend there.

"I thought you were sitting out?" Boyfriend asked, wrapping his arms around her.

"I was, but it got lonely without you there with me," she frowned, moving closer to him.

"I figured you wouldn't last without me," he smiled, caressing her hair.

Girlfriend smiled and pushed Boyfriend underwater. He swam back up and smiled, splashing Girlfriend. She started laughing and splashed his whole face. They splashed and threw each other in the water for a little while until they got tired. Later, they sat in the shallow together, hands held.

"So, having a nice time?" Boyfriend asked.

"Wonderful time, but you really didn't have to pay for such an expensive beach, we had one closer to us," she replied.

"I know, but I need to show some love for you every so often, and I know you love beaches," Boyfriend told her.

"You always show your love me, still please don't spend too much on me," she pleaded.

"Alright babe, I won't," he reassured her.

Girlfriend then leaned on him, resting her head on his shoulder. Boyfriend put his arm around her, they watched people swim for awhile.

After getting bored of sitting, they decided to head up to the pier. There were some food trucks up there so they decided to get something to eat.

"We'll have two soft pretzels please," Boyfriend said politely.

"Alright, that'll be $9.57," the man smiled.

Boyfriend payed up and the couple looked over the railing at the ocean.

"Such a beautiful view," Girlfriend smiled.

"Not as beautiful as you," Boyfriend blushed.

"Bf," she said flushed.

Girlfriend moved closer to him and planted her lips on his, melting into his body.

Suddenly the order called out for Boyfriend and he went over and grabbed their food.

They ate at a table with an umbrella on it for a while.

Once they were nice and full, they went back and layed on their towels. They had the radio playing in the background, both chilling.

"What time is it?" Girlfriend asked.

"Why?" Boyfriend asked, turning to her.

"My parents are taking me to a wealth sale around five," she responded.

Boyfriend checked his watch and looked at her.

"3:30," he said.

Girlfriend nodded and went back to resting in the sun.

After some time, they put some stuff away since it was getting late, standing up as suddenly they saw two familiar faces.

"Mom, Dad?" Girlfriend asked, in shock.

"Hey sweetie," Daddy Dearest smiled.

"What are you guys doing here? Girlfriend said you were supposed to go to some wealth sale," Boyfriend asked.

"That? It ended out getting canceled and me and daddy here decided to come to the beach," Mommy Mearest smiled.

"So just relax with your boyfriend, baby girl, me and mommy are going to splash the hell out of each other," Daddy Dearest smiled.

"And if anyone interferes, we'll send them into the dead world," Mommy Mearest smiled.

The Dearests ran into the water and started having hella fun as Boyfriend turned to her.

"Wait, your parents are demons?" He was confused.

"Yeah, but I don't have any demon inside me, as far as I know," she shrugged.

"Gotcha," he nodded.

Boyfriend and Girlfriend went into the water with the Dearests, joining them in a splash battle. Daddy Dearest picked up Mommy Mearest and chucked her into the water. Boyfriend did the same with Girlfriend since she asked for it. Boyfriend and Daddy Dearest joked for awhile while the Mommy Mearest and Girlfriend talked about family and friends.

After time, the sun began to set and Girlfriend was in Boyfriend's arms. Girlfriend turned around and looked at Boyfriend, smiling as she pushed him underwater, following with him. Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest noticed and smiled.

Boyfriend had a smile when he saw her come down. Girlfriend wrapped her arms around Boyfriend, leaning in and kissed him. Boyfriend kissed her back. They had a romantic underwater kiss. They eventually separated and came up for air. Once all was done, they got out of the ocean and packed up their stuff. They put it in the trunk and closed it.

Boyfriend and Girlfriend got in and closed their doors, driving into the sunset for home.

"Have fun babe?" Boyfriend smiled.

"Yeah, it was nice for a change of pace," Girlfriend smiled. "What was your favorite part?"

Boyfriend's face got red as he glanced at her. Girlfriend chuckled and moved her hair from her face.

"Mine too," she smiled, putting her hand on his.

Sorry for the shorter chapter, I didn't have many ideas for this one.