Hospital dream

Nialls POV:
We're just heading to the hospital in the mini van with ed, Zayn and the girls. About seven minutes later we pulled up in front of the beowlmount hospital. I was really excited, but scared at the same time. What if Ally didn't want to see me? What if she thought we had ruined her birthday?... I was beginning to want to go home. I pulled myself out of the car and clicked the trunk open to get the presents. After we were all ready, we headed inside. There was a secretary in front of the door so I went to talk to her. "Hey, we're here to see Ally Horan, Louis Tomilson, Liam Payne, and Harry Styles. What room are they in?" I asked, still clinging on to the bag of presents.
"Umm," she said, and then clicked a few keys on her computer. "Yea, they're in room fiveD. Paul will bring you up." She continued, then proceeded to yell 'Paul!' At some bald guy. That 'Paul' guy came over and spoke in a very deep voice. "The matter, Trina?" He said. I'm assuming 'Trina' is the secretary. "Bring these lassies up to room fiveD." She continued, before typing a few more keys on her computer. Paul looked over to us and said;"follow me," and walked very quickly with his long muscular legs, we were all having trouble catching up. He brought us to an elevator. He then opened it with the button and held the doors while we all ambled inside. He then proceeded to press a button labeled 5. He then pulled his arm out of the elevator and let the doors close. When the doors opened again we saw four beds lined up, from front to back it was Harry, Liam, Louis and lastly, Ally. Everyone ran to a separate bed, I ran to Ally. I started to cry, I couldn't see her like this, it made me too upset.. They all looked so weak, and tired. Ally had a tube in her nose and a tube in her stomach, I slowly lifted up her nightgown and saw a red patch and a lot of stitches. I couldn't bare this. I ran to the bathroom where I wouldn't be embarrassed.

Zayns POV:
I felt so bad seeing the guys and ally like this. I immediately dropped my bags at the door and ran to Harry, who was in the first bed. I sat down at the side of the bed and settled my palm on his cheek. He slowly turned his head and opened his eyes to look at me. He coughed, and wheezed, but managed to get a few words out. "Zayn, is Ally okay?" He said before closing his eyes again. I looked down at my lap and closed my eyes. "I don't know.. Did you see what happened? We were planning on having Ally's birthday here but now I'm not too sure..." I said quietly. He slowly opened his eyes again and looked over to Ally. "She's been like this for a day now.." He said.
"Like what..?" I asked. He just closed his eyes again. Liam in the bed next to us opened his eyes and looked over at me. "Un-conscious." Said Liam, truthfully. I looked at my lap again, and as I did, I felt a warm hand on my back. I looked up and saw It was Jessy.
"They'll be okay." She said, while patting my back.
"I think we should get this thing started!" Said Ed, trying to lighten the mood. Perrie and Jessy proceeded to try wake everyone up. I went to the bathroom to get Niall.

Ally's POV:
Everything was black, until I heard the sound of people talking, and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw the vibrant hospital lights and Jessy. "Hi, Jessy." I managed to say. She hugged me tight and when she was finished she held my shoulders and looked into my eyes. "I am so fecking glad you're okay." She said, giggling after. I giggled too, then nodded to her in reply to say 'I'm glad too' I looked over to the beds beside me and saw Liam, Harry, Louis and the girls staring over at me. I then looked over to the door of the room and saw it opening. Niall came in and saw me looking back at him. He ran over to me and gave me probably the tightest hug I've ever had, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hugged me tighter. I felt so happy. I felt loved. He pulled out of the hug and looked at me with his blue eyes tearing up. "I love you so much, Ally." He said. I nodded back at him. Ed came over to me.. Hold on.. ED SHEERAN IS IN THE SAME FREAKING ROOM AS ME. "Are you okay, Ally? Im so sorry about what happened.." He said with that wonderful voice of his.. (I love Ed Sheeran! >.<) I actually started to cry.. I'm so happy right now, shortly after I stopped, realising how stupid I probably looked. I sat up in bed and wrapped my arms around Ed. To my surprise, he wrapped his around me back. "Why don't we start this party?" Said Perrie. I was really confused... What party? Zayn went and got a striped box labeled; Johnny Cupcakes. He proceeded to open the box and as he did Ed pulled a big bag up onto the end of the bed. He took a few wrapped items out of the bag and I realised what was happening. "Niall! Thank you so much!" I said. He smiled at me with a twinkle in his eye. For the rest of the evening, we ate cake, opened presents, and played with balloons! It was the best birthday ever.

Hope you enjoyed this chappie! Was it too long? Idk!
I hope you're enjoying the story so far and remember, there is no romance between Ally and the guys.
~xoxo, J