1

Liam's POV

The pack had forgiven Theo. The loyalty and courage he showed when fighting the ghost riders and the hunters really paid off for him. But no mater what we said he just didn't buy it. Thought we were leading him into a false sense of security or whatever he called it.

I really hurt me to see him like that. So... what's the word? Untrusting. I mean it's Theo, he was Stiles and Scott's best friend and before we found out about his real plans him and I had become rather close. But I guess it was alright, he said he had a job? Got good money for it, was living in an apartment down town, ate well so all was good. It just didn't feel so good.

I can't lie that over the last few months some possible feelings haven't developed for Theo. I mean just seeing him all the time, seeing him when he's scheming or when he's fighting and getting hot and bothered? Oh god how it killed me. But it's not like I could do anything about it. I have a girlfriend and Theo's straight. Right?

I mean it was no secret that I was bisexual, I'm sure Theo knew but it want like he took any interest in men... or women for that matter. But still he was straight, I was sure of it. But it wasn't going to happen, I told myself that a while ago. It couldn't happen and it wouldn't happen.

Would it?

Theo's POV

I did trust the pack... well sort of. I mean it's a little sketchy for them to spend all that time against me and as soon as I help them fight, one maybe two people they jump at the opportunity to befriend me? I just didn't buy it. They were for sure leading me on.

I mean I was Stiles and Scott's best friends before everything and I'd grown close with a few of the pack members before I betrayed them like Malia, Mason...  Liam. Oh god how I hated lying to Liam. All of them for that matter. I lied and told them that I had a job. Where would I find a job? Oh murderous unqualified teenager for hire. Yeah sure. So because of that that means, no money, no food, no house. So yes I was still living in my car. I'm sure they all knew. Like cmon Scott's a true alpha he must know when I'm lying.

But you know what... I can't lie that over the last few months some possible feelings haven't developed for Liam. I mean just seeing him all the time, seeing him when he's angry or when he's excited and passionate about something like history. Oh god how it killed me. But it's not like I could do anything about it. He has a girlfriend and Liam's straight. Right?

I mean it was definitely a secret that I was gay. I'm sure Liam didn't know but it wasn't like I took any interest in men... or women for that matter. But still he was straight, I was sure of it. But it wasn't going to happen, I told myself that a while ago. It wouldn't happen and it couldn't happen.

Could it?

A/N: So this is the first proper chapter of this book. It's quite short but I promise the other ones will be longer I just wanted to sort of ease you in a little to how they both feel about one another. But yeah thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy :)