2

Theo's POV

It was just a normal average day of me being bored out of my mind, starving and tired in my car parked at a gas station passing the time. I had my knees pulled up into my chest and my head resting on them listening to music on the radio when there was a tap at my window. I rolled down the window revealing a young man, around 25 I would say standing there smiling.

"Um excuse me, so sorry to bother you but I'm moving house at an apartment down the street and I can't carry all the boxes down by myself. Would you be able to lend a hand?" He asked.

I sighed. "Uh yeah sure lead the way." I got out and the man shook my hand thanking me. I nodded and he began to lead the way to what I thought was his apartment. He opened the door for me closed it after us and I looked around for the boxes.

"Hey, there's nothing-" I began but was cut off when something rather large came into contact the back of my head and I fell to the floor head spinning and vision blurry.

"What are you-" I tried. But the man started unbuckling his trousers. He pinned my arms down and before I knew what was happening, it was over and I just lay there as he got up and left. Tears rolling down my cheeks wrists black and blue and the back of my head oozing a little blood.

That's when I remembered the phone still in my pocket. I managed to move my sore wrists which were healing but almost too slow. Probably knew what he was doing and coated his hands with wolfsbane. Yes it doesn't usually work on chimeras but again he must have known what he was doing and found one that does.

I slipped my phone out of my pocket and dialled the first number I could think of.

"Theo? What's wrong? You never call me? Theo? Theo-"

It was too late and I blacked out dropping the phone to the floor Liam's panicked voice ringing in my ears.

--

I woke up again, god knows how long after to a bright white light shining above me. It was different change of pace to the normal grey roof of my car but it made my head hurt so it pissed me off quite quickly. I managed to move myself into a sitting position after a moment or two trying to blink the strange headache away. I looked down at my wrists which were still sore and different shades of bruised. Strange. They don't look like to have healed at all? I'm sure back at the apartment-

That's when it all came rushing back. The events replaying through my head leaving a sick feeling in my stomach. It was then that I realised the dull ache that was annoying me was from that particular day and there was nothing that I could do about it. This guy had probably planned it all months in advance. The apartment was clearly laced with some type of wolfsbane that affected chimeras, probably is in my system right now considering...

My thoughts were interrupted when Melissa came into the room. She let out a little shriek of surprise when she saw me and smiled.

"Oh Theo your awake." She said coming round to the side of the bed. I didn't respond just kept my eyes facing the end of the bed.

"How are you." She said softly.

"I'm fine." I choked out, my voice was hoarse.

"Theo..."

"I'm. Fine." I said shaking my head still not looking at Melissa.

"Okay... I would just like to discuss some things with you okay?" I nodded

"Okay, when you arrived we had to do some routine checks given the circumstances and-"

"What does that mean?" I said finally tearing my eyes away from the bed to face Melissa.