5

I grabbed my pillow and blanket from the back of the car and trudged up to the front door. I knocked and it flung open revealing Isaac standing there.

"Oh thank god your okay!" I said flinging his arms around me. I was surprised and flinched a little but let out a small laugh. I was definitely getting better.

"Isaac don't choke him to death!" Scott said poking his head round the door.

"Hi..." I said as Isaac pulled away. Scott smiled.

"Come in." He said and I hesitated before stepping through the door and smelling in deeply. Scott's house smelled like a mix of cinnamon and wood. It was nice.

"Theo honey your here." Melissa said coming down the stairs. I nodded and clutched tighter to my pillow.

"You all okay?" She said checking me over. I smiled.

"I'm alright Melissa." I said and she smiled.

"Good."

"Now. Your room is upstairs first door on the right next to Scott's and Isaac's but they pretty much share a room anyway." She said walking towards the kitchen.

"My room?" I said and Melissa nodded.

"You told us you have no where to live so we took it upon ourselves to make you one?" Scott said and I shook my head.

"I-I don't want to intrude."

"Oh don't start with that again. Come on go have a look." Melissa said bustling me up the stairs, Isaac and Scott following. She opened the door and I stepped in slowly looking around.

"I-I..." I tried to speak but nothing came out.

"Theres a computer in here!" I spun around.

"Yep, it's a spare one just for you." Scott said and my mouth opened with a pop.

"I-I can't accept this." I said and Melissa smiled sadly.

"Honey no one deserves to live in their car."

"I do! I'm a murderer a liar-" Isaac clapped me round the head.

"Don't say stuff like that. Your not that person anymore." I took a deep breath.

"Are you sure?" I asked and the three of them nodded smiling.

"Thank you so much." I said breathlessly looking around again. I walked over to the bed and put my pillow down and draped my blanket over the end.

"Perfect." I said straightening it out.

"Well then. You make yourself at home. Pizzas on the way, Theo I didn't know what you wanted so I ordered a cheese and a pepperoni for you all to share. Now, I need to get to work." She said going back downstairs.

"So watcha wanna do?" Isaac asked and I shrugged.

"It's up to you guys?" I said and Scott smiled.

"We could just chill in here while you get settled. Do you need to get anything from your car?" Scott said and I thought for a moment.

"Oh yes! One second!" I said running down the stairs and out the door to my car. I grabbed my bag of clothes, my sketchpad and my little plant pot that I kept in the boot of my car. Surprisingly I was still able to keep it alive.

I shut my boot just as the pizza van pulled up. I saved him the trouble of knocking the door and paid him with some money that a lovely lady gave me the other day. He thanked me and left. I carried the pizza in aswell as my stuff.

"Oh thank you Theo. I better go pay the guy." Melissa said going to get out her purse.

"Oh no it's fine Melissa I took care of it." She narrowed her eyes at me and I tried to smile normally but she could tell something was wrong and raised an eyebrow.