14

We didn't have time to worry about Mason and Corey anymore all I know is that we all woke up to: Invisible has left the chat displayed on our phones. I didn't blame him, Mason broke his heart but Hayden was here which meant bigger things.

"I think I can help." She said after listening to our story.

"Great! How will it work?" Liam asked.

"The spell will 1: Amplify their feelings for each other, the good ones thankfully and 2: It will draw them closer together without them realizing it. There's one of two ways this can go. I can do the that spell which only has a 25% chance of getting them back together or I can add another one which will affect all of you."

"What's the chance of success?" Allison asked clearly nervous.

"98% so its pretty much guaranteed."

"Great so lets do that!" Stiles said.

"Like I said it will affect all of you..."

"In what way Hayden?" Scott asked.

"It's called the soulmate charm. From what I hear those two are meant to be and this will work I'm sure of it. The problem is... it won't work on just two people. It needs to be a group of at least 10 but the more the better."

"How does it work?" I spoke up for the first time from my space in the corner.

"Well... I do a charm and it will basically etch your soulmates name on a body part. You and your soulmate will have it in the same place but its not totally guaranteed that it will end up being the person you are with now." She sighed looking around the room.

"They deserve to be happy." Derek said looking up. "No matter what the costs. Chris and Peter have suffered enough."

"Is everyone in?" Scott asked and everyone nodded.

"Great. When can you do it?"

"Right now. I just need to get them both here." She said.

"How many people do you need Hayden?" Liam asked.

"As many as you can get me Liam." She said and Liam smiled.

"On it."

"Will it hurt?" Isaac asked as Liam left to make the calls.

"A little when it starts but this is also something I need to discuss with you. The names will come up in black ink but when you first touch your soulmate it will turn gold to indicate you found them. Then you'll need to... consummate that bond otherwise the mark will start to burn and itch till you do. When you do the marks will go white and it'll be over. That's what will bring them together."

---

It was while later when Chris and Peter arrived. They didn't look at each other like normal and stood on opposite sides of the room. A minute later Mason and Corey arrived doing the same. Corey came and stood by me. I decided to be nice for once.

"Hey... how are you?"

"Alright." He sighed, "I've been better." I nodded smiling sadly and he did the same.

"Why are we here?" He asked and I told him quickly and it looked like Liam was doing the same. We couldn't tell Peter and Chris because they wouldn't agree but I could see them both trying to get information from their daughters who wouldn't tell them anything. Hayden had hid out of sight so we couldn't see her but she could see us. She just needed us to stand in a circle, which is what we were doing and act normal.

It wasn't till a few minutes later that I felt the pain on my wrist. There were cries from around the room and I saw people clutching different body parts.