10

I try not to think about that day much.

After Liam said those words I freaked. I mean it's Liam. He was one of my only "friends," in the pack when I first came back to beacon hills and then one of the first when I came back from hell. I obviously cared for him, a lot may I add and it scared me to think that he actually felt the same way, if so more than.

So yeah I freaked. Liam was obviously half asleep so he didn't realise what he'd said and was pretty much unconscious so I managed to slip out from under him and I ran for it. I grabbed my stuff and bolted down the stairs and out the door not looking back.

I hadn't left beacon hills, I couldn't it was my home now. Of course so was Scott's place but it wasn't hard for me to leave that behind. What was worse this time was that my ED had lessened after starting to date Liam of course he was the "Reason," it really started in the first place. But it was worse because I was hungry a lot more and I had to pay for food but I had no money. So yeah that was a problem.

I just couldn't imagine how Liam was feeling.

Liam's POV

I try not to think about that day much.

Waking up alone, cold and empty. That's all I felt since Theo left. Sheriff Stilinksi had been looking for him none stop for the past few weeks but it was no good and at one point I just told him to give up.

I remember what I said, of course I do I wasn't asleep yet. I took a shot and that shot missed by 10 metres but it is what it is I guess. Theo made his decision and I had to move on as much as it hurt me.

I did love Theo, of course I did but I just didn't understand. He picks and chooses when he wants to be in a relationship and it was getting under my skin. One moment we're fine and all cute together, the next he's either angry and storming out or he's sad and won't open up to me. It was so hard to figure him out.

I just couldn't imagine how Theo was feeling.

Scott's POV

I was getting fed up of this Theo and Liam bullshit and frankly so was everyone else. They love each other and they deserve to be together and we all knew that.

"What are we gonna do?" Derek sighed, "It's not like we have any idea where Theo is and he isn't going to tell us anytime soon."

"We need to lure him in." Malia said.

"How the hell are we supposed to do that? This is Theo we're talking about."

"I have an idea." Peter said. I was surprised. It was rare that Peter did anything for anyone else so it was a surprise that he wanted to help.

"Well what do you suppose we do Peter?" Stiles said with an eye roll. Peter glared at him.

"We throw a party, tell Theo Liam's not coming and it's a party of just drinking but in the end we do invite Liam and they work it out. No strings attached, that's it."

"Really? What's the occasion?" Derek said and I thought I saw the faint hint of hurt in Peters eyes at Derek's words.

"I thought you of all people nephew would have remembered." He said laughing and shaking his head.

"What?"

"It's my birthday." Peter said through gritted teeth walking out the room and into the kitchen. We all sat there in shock.

"Why do I feel bad?" Lydia said softly.

"He's changed." Isaac sighed, "and none of us had the decency to remember the guys birthday..."

"Well the least we can do is throw him a party. Tonight... I'll get mom to call Theo. He has a soft spot for her and Peter even if he won't admit it." I said and everyone around the room nodded. Mom agreed to call Theo and if that failed she'd text him, he'd see it then. I watched her pace around the room the phone at her ear.

"Theo hi!" She said after a moment. I was shocked but listened in as hard as I could.

"Tell everyone to stop calling me. I'm not coming back-"

"Wait! It's Peters birthday Theo." Mom said softly.

"I know. I asked he told me and I sent him something."

"Look we're having a party. It would be great if you came, Peter would be happy."

"Since when is he happy. He's not and me turning up won't change that."

"Liam isn't going to be here." Mom blurted out.

"How can I trust that,"

"It's me Theo, you know I just want what's best for you. And I know being on your own won't do you any good. Just please come home for the evening. The party's at 6, I hope to see you there."

"I doubt it," Theo hung up from the sounds of it and Mom sighed bringing the phone away from her ear.

"I'll call Liam." I said getting out my phone. It was pretty much the same conversation on Liam's side but it was easier for him to say yes, he knew Theo wasn't around and it was a low chance that he would come, and it was a way to clear his head a bit.

Everyone arrived at 5:30 and we went over the plan. It was complicated but it should work.