13

"Since this was my idea I go first!" Liam said.

"Stiles truth or dare?"

"Dare I aint a pussy." Stiles said.

"I dare you to tell us how you really feel about Derek."

"Fuck."

"You gotta do it Stiles its the rules." Isaac said amused.

"Shut up Isaac!"

"Cmon Stiles." Malia jeered.

"Fine!" He turned to Derek, "I can hardly breathe when I'm around you. I feel like I'm trapped and the only way to escape is by admitting how I really feel but I know that would run everything. So there that's how I feel, I'm in love with you Derek Hale." He half shouted. Derek was stunned for a moment but came to is senses and practically launched himself at Stiles pressing his lips to his. I smiled and looked at Liam.

"That's probably how we looked." I whispered.

"Yeah that is not pretty." He said back and I chuckled.

"Alright as much as I loved the show can we move on please." Jackson asked clapping his hands together. Derek and Stiles split apart clearly coming back to Earth.

"Great your turn Stiles."

"O-okay. Parrish truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How did you and Aiden meet. You never told us."

"We actually met a few years ago before I came to Beacon hills. He and Ethan arrived in London and I was leaving after finishing University. We hit it off but didn't start dating until he came back and we reconnected. There." He said and Aiden smiled at the memories.

"Cute your turn."

"Theo truth or dare?"

"Dare." I said simply.

"Shit. Uhhh... I dare you to tell us your biggest secret I don't know?"

"I already have." I said calmly.

"I don't recall." Scott said smiling sneakily.

"Alright I guess I'll explain it all in detail. My dad mentally and physically abused me as a child and was my reason for joining the dread doctors. I never wanted to feel helpless against him anymore so I killed him. Tore him limb from limb while my mother watched, she did nothing while he hit me and Tara she just sat and watched so that's what I made her do while I killed her husband, the love of her life." I found myself getting angrier and angrier just thinking about it but it vanished as Liam placed a delicate hand on my arm. I looked up and saw the smile on Scott's face had dropped and everyone looked solemn.

"Oh get over yourselves I'm fine. No need to get all sappy about it." I said shaking Liam off.

"Still. No one should have to go through that." Isaac said. "Trust me I know what it feels like to be helpless against others."

"Yeah I heard about that and I'm sorry. You don't deserve that either, your right no one does." There was a moment of silence until I interrupted it.

"Right lets move on. Forget I said anything."

"But-"

"No buts Liam lets move on, I certainly have."

"Okay! Mason truth or dare." I said.

"Ugh fuck you. Truth." He groaned immediately returning to normal.

"Did you ever hook up with Brett?" I asked smirking.

"No." Mason said but I heard his heartbeat spike ever so slightly. Apparently all the other werewolves did too and shook there heads.

"Liar liar pants on fire." I jeered and Mason gulped.

"I'm not lying." He said and I looked at Corey who just looked amused.

"No ones gonna judge you Mason he's hot." Ethan said laughing. I was glad the tension in the room was lifted.

"Its not about that..."

"Then what is it?" I questioned.

"It doesn't matter can we move on."

"No because you didn't answer the question truthfully!" I said and Mason sighed.

"Yes I did okay?"

"And when was that?" Corey asked the amusement leaving his face, this wasn't just about Brett anymore.

"I-I don't remember."

"Bullshit. Your a terrible liar Mason." He spat.

"Corey-"

"I'm going to give you one more chance to be honest with me or I'm walking out that door and your never hearing from me again!"

"Let's count down shall we?"

"5"

"Corey I didn't-"

"4"

"Please Corey."

"3"

"2"

"March!" Mason gave in the tears falling from his eyes. There were gasps around the room.

"Yeah... I could tell. Your heartbeat was going crazy." Corey spat walking out the room.

"Corey please!" Mason cried chasing after him and down the stairs. I heard the door slam and Mason's sobs. Everyone then turned to me.

"I swear I had no idea! I was just curious." I said putting my hands up in defense.

"Bloody hell." Liam cursed getting up and going down to comfort his best friend.

"Poor Corey..." Allison said her hand over her mouth.

"How the hell did he know?" Aiden asked.

"I guess he knows Mason too well." I said.

"How long were they together." Kira sighed.

"It was their year in a week." Liam said coming back in.

"Where's Mason?"

"He left. He doesn't want to see anyone right now."

"So how long into the relationship was it?"

"Well they got together in September last year so 6 months..." Liam sighed.

"That's so not like Mason..." He said.

"I know I'm really surprised." Lydia said shaking her head.

"They were perfect..." Stiles added.

"All great things come to an end." I sighed.

"I think we should call it a night guys." Scott said. We all agreed and everyone split off into their rooms. I rubbed my forehead standing up and Liam huffed and practically threw himself on the bed.

"Don't put this on yourself." I said rubbing his back and laying down next to him.

"Why does everything bad happen around us." He said a tear slipping from his eye.

"I don't know..."