04. SunnyVale Creep

CHAPTER FOUR
( « sunnyvale creep »)

"FOUR IN EACH bag, and if you finish in an hour I'll let you watch My So-Called Life with me" Kate said to the kids that we're babysitting, after she poured pills on the table

"And uh, do not eat these. These will make your little hearts stop, you'll choke to death on your own vomit and everyone will be so, so super sad" I said.

"Got it?" I asked. They nodded, and then I nodded.

"What happened to sorting this" Kate asked Simon who was sitting on the couch, watching people pour blood near a shark.

"Lights and darks, and watch for stray socks" I said as I poured the clothes out of the laundry basket.

"Remind me what's in it for me again" Simon asked.

"Nope"

Simon jumped off the couch and took off his red jacket.

"Jesus are you still wearing the same clothes from last night" I asked.

"Did you wear that to the grocery store" Kate asked.

Simon threw his jacket on the table. "I had to work a double shift and this was all I had in the car so, yes. Yes I am"

My pager started beeping so I took it out of my pocket. It's said Deena 911.

"That's disgusting, you're disgusting" Kate said to Simon, and her and I walked back into the kitchen.

-,'____________________ ',-

Italic = you  underline = Deena

"Hey, lady-killer"

"Where are you"

"Babysitting. Look out the window"

"That prick Peter is screwing with me"

"Sam's boyfriend? What the hell"

"Yeah, he's creeping around our house in one of those skull masks. It's fucked"

"I gotta go. Call you back"

-,'____________________ ',-

And then we both hung up the phone. "Jesus! Put something on" I said to Simon.

"What? Make up your mind woman" He said with his mouth full of snacks. Then we heard a window smash.

"Stay here" Kate said to the kids, and me, her, and Simon, went to go check.

"Maybe this isn't a good id—"

"Shh!" Me and Kaye cut Simon off.

"Hey, creeper. What the f—" I stopped when I saw that he was wearing a skull mask, and I knew who it was.

Simon pulled me back and pinned me against the wall, and of course I had butterflies in my stomach. "Are you crazy" Simon whispered quietly.

"It's just that SunnyVale asshole" I whispered back. We looked back in the living room, but he was already gone. Kate and I walked over yo the door, and Simon walked over to his shirt, which now had holes in it.

"THANK YOU SO much" Kate said to Mrs. Lane. We decided to bring the kids to her.

"Oh, no. I'm so happy to have the company" Mrs. Lane said.

"You're a life saver, Mrs. Lane" Kate said as she gently pushed the kids inside.

"I used to be a nurse" She said, and then looked at Simon and saw the blood on his shirt.

"Are you...you sure everything's ok" She asked.

Kate looked back at Simon, and he zipped up his jacket. "Totally! I just have to run out quick and—"

"KILL THAT PERVERT" Kate said when we were at Deena's house.

"Why would he break in there? I just don't understand what he was doing" Deena said.

"He was acting all shifty and shit" Simon popped out from behind a wall. "Like going through the laundry"

"You need to get some groceries, man. We have an incredible deal at the store—"

"He broke into the house! He had a knife" I cut Simon off. Again.

"Whoa! With the kids there? That's wack" Josh says.

"That's fucking right, Josh. It is wack. Thank you" Kate nodded. I could see that Josh was trying to hide his smile.

"There were kids there. Ok, and what? He thinks just cause he's balling Sam, he can come here and prank us on our own turf"

"Hey, you know what? You're right. Fuck this. Fuck Peter" Deena agreed.

"Hello? Don't forget the most important part. Fuck Sam" I told her.

"Yeah, fuck her. She needs to get her psycho boyfriend in check" Deena grabbed the car keys that were on the table.

"Oh!" Simon said and got up off the chair and him and I followed Deena. Kate started following, but then, she stopped.

"You coming or what" She asked Josh, and he smiled, then followed behind.

AUTHOR'S NOTE ❀❤︎
Hey again, this is literally the most I've ever posted in a day. I also decided not to do the '1666' year, but I am still gonna do the part two of '1994' when find out the truth about Sarah Fier and Nick Goode.

~ DoDo ❤️‍🩹 7/20/2021