06. Simon Get's Attacked

CHAPTER SIX
( « simon get's attacked » )

RIGHT NOW WE are parked at a police station

RIGHT NOW WE are parked at a police station. Sam and Deena went inside to tell the sheriff what just happened at the hospital. I don't think he's gonna believe her, he's a bitch, and he pretends like he likes everyone, but I can tell that deep down, he probably hates all ShadySiders.

"We should not be this close to a police station in a stolen ambulance" Simon said.

"Well, that's the whole point, we're hiding in plain sight" Kate said back.

"Yeah, just like Bundy" Josh said and we all look at him confusedly.

"Te-Ted Bundy, when he was stalking his victims, I mean" Josh adds.

"Ok, didn't he get caught though" I ask.

"Well, no. Well, yeah, but—"

"Figure this out. I'm gonna go take a leak" Simon told us.

"You're gonna go by yourself? While there is a killer out in the open" I questioned.

"Do you wanna come with me" He asked.

"No. No I do not" I replied.

"Alright, then yes. I am going to go by myself, because I'll be fine, stop worrying" He replied and then left.

"Whatever" I said.

"So why do you know so much about killers" Kate asked Josh.

"Know thy enemy, right" Josh shrugged and I nodded.

"You hang on to any of that candy" I asked.

"Yeah" Josh replied and gave me some. Then we saw Sam and Deena walking towards us fast.

"Deena slow down, what are you doing" Sam said.

"Just walk, fast" Deena replied.

"We need to leave"

"I think we should stay. We're safe here. What if that psycho shows up again" Sam said to Deena.

"Then we'll be ready" Deena pulls a gun out of her pocket.

"What the hell" Sam said.

"Deena, what is that" Josh said.

"Is that the cop's? You stole a cop's gun" Sam asks.

"Fuck yeah she did" I replied.

"Are you out of your goddamn mind" Sam asked.

"They didn't believe us. We're on our own"

"Where the hell is Simon" Deena asked once she noticed he was missing.

"He went somewhere over that way to use the bathroom" I told her. Then we heard Simon scream and we all looked over.

"Let's go" Deena said, and we all ran to where we heard him scream.

Once we all got there, we saw Simon getting attacked by a girl. Deena pointed the gun at her and shot her twice in her chest, and once in head, and she fell off of Simon.

"SIMON, COME ON" Kate yelled over to him and then ran off with Josh back to the ambulance.

"AAHHHH" Simon got up and screamed. When he got over to me, Deena, and Sam, he grabbed my hand and we ran also.

"GO! GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO!" He yelled. "GO! LET'S GO"

I looked back and saw the girl getting back up. How is that even possible? I was so confused.

"Come on" Deena said to Sam and grabbed her hand.

"SAM! COME ON! RUN" Simon yelled. We all got back to the ambulance and Kate started driving off.

"You'll be fine right" I smirked.

"Oh, shut up" He said to me and I chuckled.

AUTHOR'S NOTE ❀❤︎
Sup, so about the slur word in the last episode, I didn't know it was a slur, I just put whatever was in the movie. Peter said that in 'Fear Street', so stop coming after me. Also my baby sister was born today, and I'm really happy.

~ DoDo ❤️‍🩹 7/23/2021