⤷‧₊˚ mine [yandere levi x reader]

If some of you guys like enemies to lovers you should check out my fic Everlasting Pain || Levi Ackerman.

Lastly, thank you everyone for 4k+ reads, as well as the comments and votes, I love you all!

Tw: Violence / abusive behaviour and language

--------------------

Strolling back from a nice evening in a tea shop.

Levi ignores the stares of townspeople and enjoys and warmth of the night sky.

He treasured moments like these, away from the reality hidden behind those walls.

Wishing he could just get lost in the peacefulness.

However, it was all going to disappear by a few seconds.

Passing a dark alleyway, Levi was suddenly pulled back by a neck hold.

Startled, he was going to attack and flee, but he was abruptly stopped from a sharp pain in his neck causing him to feel dizzy.

"Ugh, what the fuck" Levi growled, looking behind him at the hooded woman.

Then his eyes darted to the needle dug into his neck.

"2 weeks it lasts...2 weeks" the hooded person chanted - witch like.

It was then that Levi snapped out of it, escaping easily from the chokehold and walking away from the hooded person without a glance.

To say he was creeped out was an understatement.

As he was walking back to HQ, he started to feel slightly unusual.

His head started to throb, making him frown.

And the dizziness welcomed him again, causing him to slightly stumble.

Levi started to walk faster back to HQ, enough of being outside with his breathing rate increasing.

Just what in the world had that stranger injected into him?

If he wasn't feeling so dizzy, lord knows what he would have done to that person touching him.

Finally arriving to entrance of HQ, he sees a figure leaning on the wall.

Getting a hold of his stumbles, Levi walks towards the person, who has now stood up alerted by his presence.

Once his eyes meet the person's wide eyes, it was like a different person had taken over him.

"Y/n, what are you doing out at this time of night?" Levi asks.

You immediately salute, but he shrugs it off with a wave of his hand "No need to be formal".

"I was just wondering where you were. As... I-um, was bringing tea to you, assuming you were in your office" you say, nervously.

You didn't know why you were nervous; you and Levi are good acquaintances.

Levi looks you up and down before stepping forward and taking your arm - storming into HQ.

"Next time, don't even think about stepping outside of this place. It's not safe and you belong inside" he says with a switch of tone.

You look at the back of his head in large confusion.

"O-Okay".

Walking through the hallway, he continues.

"Also, I don't want your association yourself with horserace and titan kid. They're nothing but trouble".

The grip on your arm intensifies.