⤷‧₊˚ blinddates [lawyer levi x reader]

sh-shawty give me whip-whiplash

birthday update :inagoofymood:

EDIT: I accidently pressed republish smh it's not my birthday today it was like last week.

--------------------

Taking a glance at the clock, Levi groaned as he forced himself to walk towards his closet.

Not caring too much, he brought out a crisp white shirt and smart black trousers - along with a black belt.

Clothes on, he then put on some perfume, grimacing at himself for making such effort.

Seeing his phone buzzing, he unlocked it and saw a text message from the devil behind all this.

Shitty glasses:
I hope you're ready shorty! And make sure to wipe that unappealing scowl off your face!

Levi:
Does it look like I give a shit.

Shitty glasses:
If you don't give a shit, explain why you're already ready to go?!

Levi:
How the fuck do you know?

Levi:
Whatever, I'm leaving now, so don't message me for the rest of the day.

Shitty glasses:
As you wish, little gremlin. But when the day is over, you better thank me!

In your dreams.

Levi rolled his eyes and he turned off his phone, jogging downstairs and exiting his house.

Getting in and turning on his car, he wishes he could just stay home and relax.

He means relax, as in cleaning.

But thanks to Hange's bet, she had made his loner self go on blind dates.

Not one, but three.

As soon as he would step into that restaurant, would be stepping into hell.

Meeting people, especially women who are thirsty for men, is one thing that he absolutely despises.

If he had turned down the bet, he would have to become one of Hange's 'test subjects' in one of her crazy experiments - as a scientist, he calls her the crazy goggled scientist.

The reason he ... half ... agreed to this bet, was that Hange was quite right.

Levi thought to himself, it was about time he found a stable relationship at the age of 30.

It was bound time.

However, he just hadn't had to time to actually find a date, he had been to busy with his job as a lawyer to have the energy to look at women.

Entering the restaurant with a sigh, he went to the booked table, taking a seat to wait for the woman.

With a hand through his hair, he made a mental note not to be too intimidating.

But if he wasn't going to be himself, how was he going to find the perfect match.

This is ridiculous.

I'm going to murder Hange.

Bringing his grey eyes up, he saw a petite ginger walking towards the table.