𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐚-𝟎𝟎𝟓

☆

𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐚-𝟎𝟎𝟓

philadelphia,PA - fairy park

TW: mentions of abuse

as connie pulls out of your apartments driveway you can't help but feel excited. it's been awhile since you've been on a date and the fact that someone is actually putting effort in to please you makes you happy. it's something a certain someone couldn't do. a certain someone , being your ex. your ex was your first boyfriend and your first ex. that man did nothing but lie and manipulate and even sometimes abused you, but you were oh so in love with him. you planned every date,every outing every holiday, all for him to brush it off every single time. all for him to blow up and take it out on you. all for your effort t amount to nothing. you haven't seen him in over 2 years but sometimes you can't help but reminisce about the shit he's done to you. it makes you angry just to think about how long you stayed with him.

"y/nnn"

"oh shit , yeah ?"
you were so in your own thoughts you didn't even realize that we arrived to the place ,wherever or even whatever it is.

"we here but let me get sumn from the trunk , don't move" he said the last part pretty sternly so you sat there waiting patiently. while you waited for connie to get back you took the time to look around you and admire the view. it was a huge field with beautiful flowers planted all around,some tall some short. it had bushes around the entire perimeter acting as a wall. and to top it off it was next to water so you could see the beautiful sunset hitting the waves. where did he find something like this.. you thought to yourself. aint no way in hell this shit been in the city the whole time and you've never been, not even once. (fyi this place doesn't exist i just made this up)

you look to your side as you see connie opening the door for you , reaching out his hand to assist you out the car

"your majesty" he says while taking a bow

you happily put your hand in his as you step out the car
"thank you my good sir" you say with a curtsey
he lets out a chuckle and starts to walk towards wherever y'all are going ,never letting your hand go.

"where'd you find this place con con"
"girl you all up in my business it's a secret"
"i need to know so i can come here more often this shit is beautiful"
"not as beautiful as you"
"oh my godddd you so cornyyy" you let out a laugh covering your face as you too arrive to a nice lil empty spot in a hill like plane. you finally see what this nigga got out the trunk and it's a

"a picnic basket?" you point to what he has in his hand and then look up at him
"yes mama we on a picnic"
you heart starts to swell as you think back to how you would talk about going on a picnic to a certain someone , but he never wanted to. again , reminding you of how someone is really putting in effort to please you.