𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 , 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬-𝟎𝟎𝟔

☆

𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 , 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬-𝟎𝟎𝟔

philadelphia,PA

Later that night

you arrive at your house and feel yourself being shaken awake.
"y/n...y/n we're here wake up"
you open your eyes and find yourself in front of your apartment building. you turn to see connie looking at you with his hazel doe eyes.
"i had a lot of fun today con con , thank you for taking me out" you felt really grateful for today, and loved the effort he put into this date for you.
"anything for you mama, butttt i think i won the painting "contest" so where's my kiss" he turned his body facing you with a cheesy ass smile going from ear to ear , waiting impatiently for his reward.
"you ain even rate my painting how you know i aint win?" reaching in the back seat you grabbed your painting and showed it off like it was a prize.
"yours is good mama but mines is top tier , now give me my reward" he started pouting like a small child flashing his doe eyes at you, guilt tripping you.

"i guesss , c'mere"
you leaned into his face and poked your lips out to kiss him. you could see the anticipation in him just from how he was fiddling with his fingers. you got closer and closer to his lips until they were centimeters apart, then quickly rotated your head to kiss his cheek. you saw his eyes widen in your peripheral vision and before he could complain you grabbed your things and exited the car.

"byeee con con see you next date"
you walked towards your apartment building door , waving goodbye to the silver haired boy.

he flashed you a toothy smile and waved goodbye as well
"goodbye y/nnnn !" he says cheerfully. he waited till your got in safely to your building before pulling off.

you got on the elevator and walked towards your apartment, slowly starting to wonder how you were going to explain these flowers and this painting to your room mates. you just hope they're sleep so you don't have to explain yourself.
that was a short lived dream as you open the door to find your two friends sitting on the couch bussing it up with each other.

"hey baes i'm back"
you kicked your shoes off at the door and started quickly walking to your room. as if she sensed you trying to a voice conversation sevv quickly stood in front of you with both her arms out blocking you from walking any further.

"ah ah ah miss girl explain yo muthafuckin self, what is this?" she start to pick at the flowers you were holding giving them a stank look

"hands off, and don't worry about it. right now you're in y/n's business, you need to be in sevens business"

"vee is also gonna be in y/n's business because where the hell were you ?"
you were starting to feel slightly irritated , you know your girls mean well but you wish they would give you space and privacy with some things. especially relationship things because you don't wanna end up looking stupid.