𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝-𝟎𝟏𝟓

☆girlfriend-015☆

girlfriend-015

philadelphia,PA - y/n's crib

[SMUT- usual sex + spitting in mouth if you down with that, also sorry if the first part seems rushed i just don't know how to build up to smut lmao sorry]

connie arrives at your house and can literally smell the weed wafting off you.

"y/n are you good" you currently had your arms wrapped around his neck kissing all on him

"yes, do you have a problem ?" you tilt your head to the side halting your actions feeling very disrespected rn. you give a nigga some good ass kisses and then here they go, complaining.

" just checking on you" he picks you up and you wrap your legs around him. he leans in and starts to kiss you , just little pecks. "i missed you pretty girl, let's go make you sumn to eat" it warmed you how he knew sometimes you forget to eat.

he brings you over to the kitchen counter and sets you down

"what you hungry for ? you want me to order you sumn or you want sumn in the house?"

"i want you" you snake your arms around his body from behind and start feeling all over his abdomen touching hi everywhere. the hairs on his body start to stand up but he's chillin , for right now.

"y/n stop playing, what do you want" "i want some popeyes" he nods and closes the refrigerator immediately pulling out his phone to order you what you wanted.

"it'll be here in 15 min" he says while waddling to your room because you won't let go of him.

"con let's roll up again" you throw yourself on your bed and get comfortable while connie sits on the edge

"can you even handle another blunt y/n"

"yeah , and i can handle sumn else too, but let me get the weed" you do your lil dancey dance over to your secret hiding spot for your shit and pull it out handing it to connie because ain't no way you rolling up.

"y/n chill out you cant handle nun" he says with a laugh "now what you wanna watch ? youtube ? kubz scouts ?"

of course you wanted to watch kubz scouts, the best youtuber to ever exist. connie rolls you two blunt and listens to you babble on about kubz scouts is the best youtuber to exist and how the best nickolodeon show was teenage mutant ninja turtles. the food had came and he had to fight with you to eat something because he doesn't want you smoking on an empty stomach.

"y/n i understand tmnt or whatever is a cinematic masterpiece but please eat" you walk over to him and snatch the food out his hands , rolling your eyes and start eating. damn he was right this shit lowkey hittin. while you fucking that shit all the way up he's looking for a video to put on so you two can chill and cuddle like the couple he thinks y'all are.