𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-𝟎𝟏𝟗

☆𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-𝟎𝟏𝟗☆

𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-𝟎𝟏𝟗

philadelphia,PA- school

it was now the end of the day and you're with the gang at a park to just sit outside for a bit. it's been a long day and first day backs are never great so you guys just wanted to spend a lil time with each other before going home and getting right back to work.

"listen, between all 30 of us, im bout ready to drop out" armin says. he's laying in jeans lap whose playing with his hair, zesty if you ask me.

"it's our first day you cant give up already" seven says taking armins hand in hers

"but this shit is so boring, i got girls coming up to me left and right thinking i wanna be they "boy bestie" and they keep calling me "girl" like..." he sasses

"well by the tone in ya voice and that "like" at the end of ya sentence i see why" you say poking fun

"y/n don't even" armin says rolling his eyes. if it's one thing about him , he gon be sassy.

besides armin complaints everyone looked pooped, sad, down, all of the above. it kinda stung seeing your friends not the happy little freaks they are.

with a non convincing smile you present your case "guys how about we celebrate tonight , and before you start yes ik it's a school day tomorrow but y'all need a pick me up and we don't even have to get that fucked up"

"y/n you outta ya mind" seven says swirling her canned soda in her hand like it's alcohol

your faces drops back to sad to match with everyone else's. way to go y/n , award for the stupidest idea goes to you

seven continues , "but i have missed being around all my besties" you squeal in excitement because it's been awhile since you all hung out.

"FUCK YESSS- sorry i'm just so excited" you are literally man handling connie who's next to you, swinging him all around the world because you couldn't contain your excitement.

"okay okay okay enough before you rip my arm off" (erwin reference teehee)

he takes two fingers and plucks you off of him like you're something nasty touching him.

"ugh you're so disrespectful" you spit while rolling your eyes at him. you cross your arms and turn away, he does the same.

"y'all are like children" eren says standing and pulling connie up. "but we should start getting ready for the best night ever, i'll see if anyone having a party".
you all nod at erens statement and start packing your things to leave. you and seven are on y'all way home while y'all call cleo to ask if she wants to go

"umm of course i want to go ? i am the party bitch of course" cleo says reminding you two

"yeah but the last time we went out you mentioned how you almost fought somebody babymomma" you deadpan