4 - "Would You Like to Hear a Song?"

Yang Xiao Long and Weiss Schnee from RWBY :)

3rd person Omniscient

Aether looked around at all the people- who were all unanimously thinking about various ways to "fix" Aether's clothing style. He then looked at his own clothing- seeing nothing wrong with his usual cropped hoodie + sweatpants.

"Oh, Aether..." Xingqiu tsked, walking a circle around Aether, "when was the last time you actually wore something...dceent?"

"What? This is my most decent clothing!" Aether exclaims, someone taking offense to Xingqiu's comment.

"Yeah, maybe decent if you're going to a- nevermind, when was the last time you wore an actual shirt?" Hu Tao also jabbed at his clothing style.

"I wore a shirt yesterday!" Aether defended himself.

"Say, Aether...permission to look through your clothing?" Xingqiu asked, walking over to Aether's dresser.

"No-"

Before Aether could finish, Xingqiu was sifting through his dresser drawers. He would pull out articles of clothing, look at them for a minute, then deposit each item into one of two piles.

Then Hu Tao, Kazuha, and Fischl would double check the pile of whatever clothing Xingqiu deemed decent, putting some of the pieces of clothing into the "no" pile if they seem fit. Xiangling, Barbara, and Lisa were looking through the no pile, changing them to the decent pile if needed.

"Well, Aether, I mean full offense in saying this, but I'm quite disappointed in your fashion abilities..." Xingqiu claimed, the other 6 helpers agreeing.

Even Lumine agreed with that statement.

Looking between the two piles, the no pile was exponentially larger than the decent one. This made Xingqiu sigh, and shake his head.

"This almost makes me pity you enough to buy you clothing myself..." Xingqiu mutters under his breath.

"Xingqiu..." Lumine patted Xingqiu on the shoulder, "I've already tried."

Xingqiu sighed, and turned to the pile of what he found decent. He picked out a few items of clothing and handed them to Aether, telling him to go change.

Aether, though confused as he still was, obeyed anyways, heading into his bathroom to change. He emerged a short time later, showing off what Xingqiu had chosen for him.

The outfit was tan pants matched with a black shirt and an unzipped white jacket.

Xingqiu admired his work, and Aether was confused- he didn't even know he owned this stuff.

"You've outdone yourself this time, Xingqiu." Xiangling complimented, to which the other 6 of Xingqiu's helpers agreed.

(A/N I said 6 because I counted lumine)

"I'm surprised you aren't in fashion courses to be honest..." Hu Tao claimed, looking Aether up and down.

"What can I say? My family wants me to take over the Feiyun Commerce Guild, since my incompetent elder brother decided to go and become a...nevermind. What I suppose I'm saying is- if I could, I would become a fashion student." Xingqiu explained.

"Hm....understandable. Does anyone know what time it is?" Lumine quickly changed the subject.

Kazuha pulled out his phone, announcing the time, "5:10."

"We have under an hour before Aether is supposed to meet Venti at the gates, and we still need to finish his hair..." Xingqiu thought for a second.