18 - "Goodbye"

the final chapter

ft me and my friend in ponytown as Siren and Kappa from castle swimmer.

thank you to all of you for making it this far!

3rd person omniscient

also, there was a time skip to the final day before break.

Bennett made his way over to Aether (and now Venti's) bed in their dorm, with the goal to wake the two up. He redirects himself to the kitchen after getting a new idea.

Bennett grabs two random pans, hitting them together as loud as he can. He got closer to Aether and Venti everytime he hit the pans together.

"Yeah yeah, we're up!" Venti yelled, jumping out of the bed, "Well, I am, not sure about the one who sleeps like a fucking log."

Aether groaned against his pillow, "it's only 6:30."

Bennett stops banging the pans together, putting his hands on his hips, "What do you mean 'only' 6:30. You're the one who decided to take the morning classes."

Aether sat up, rubbing his eyes a bit, "That's easily the biggest mistake I have ever made. I want to slap the me from 9 months ago."

Aether got out of his bed, grabbing some random clothes from his dresser and heading towards the bathroom, "How come you're already ready?" He asked Bennett.

"Because I had no idea how long it would take to wake you up. Think of it as a precaution." Bennett shrugged.

Aether sighed and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"The day he's easy to wake up is the day the sun explodes," Bennett claims, making Venti laugh a bit.

"No, the sun will probably explode before Aether will be easy to wake." Venti adds onto Bennett's claim.

The two had gotten closer as friends ever since Venti started spending more time at Aether's dorm than his own.

"I heard that," Aether grumbled as he walked out the bathroom door, "these walls are too thin."

Venti walks into the bathroom to change his clothes after Aether walked out, closing the door behind him.

"Maybe we knew that, maybe we didn't," Bennett shrugs, "hurry up and finish getting ready, we'll have to leave as soon as Venti gets out of the bathroom."

"Jeez, you sound like a nagging father," Aether complained, grabbing a hairbrush from the small table next to his bed.

(a/n u guys should add us on genshin- 632116605/nf)

"Well, somebody in your life has to nag you." Bennett teases.

Venti comes out of the bathroom as soon as Aether jokingly replies with, "Bennett, that's why I have a boyfriend."

Venti flicked Aether in the forehead, Bennett laughing at the interaction as Aether rubbed where Venti flicked, muttering a small "ow."

"Well, that was entertaining, but we do have to leave. Aether, hurry up and put your hair up." Bennett said, grabbing vehicle keys.

Aether groaned, but grabbed a hairtie and had Venti braid his hair. The three men put their shoes on and left the dorm, exiting the main dorm area and getting into Bennett's vehicle.

"We're leaving exactly at 7- we might actually be on time today," Bennett noted as he started the small car.

"It's the last day, decided to not complain this morning," Aether claimed, leaning into his seat.