3 - "School is Hell"

By the time this chapter is out, Inazuma will be out
Future us- how is Inazuma?

IT'S SO PRETTY WHAT

3rd Person Omnicient

"Wake up, Aether!" Bennett says enthusiastically, pulling Aether's blanket off of him.

Aether groaned, curling into a ball on his bed in an attempt to savor the small bit of warmth he still had from the blanket. However, his efforts proved useless as he got a sudden chill.

"We have university, Aether. It's the first day of the second quarter, you gotta be there!" Bennett encouraged the blond.

Aether sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes and yawning loudly. He then stretched before getting off of his bed and groggily grabbing clothes from his dresser. He went into the bathroom and quickly changed his clothes, as well as brushing and braiding his hair. Aether also brushed his teeth, getting out of the bathroom and heading to the kitchen, where his school satchel was sitting on the table.

He checked the time, and it was the 8:30 AM, meaning he had his first class in 20 minutes.

"Bye, Bennett," Aether yelled, not bothering to wait for a response before he left the dorm and made his way to the university.

This is going to be a long day...I can already tell. Aether thought, a bit annoyed.

He pulled out his phone and saw he had an unread text message.

Oh yeah, I forgot to see what Venti said about meeting me at the gates at 6...

Aether quickly opened his text messages, pressing on Venti's name at the top of the screen.

I'll be there

Aether was glad that Venti had agreed, he didn't know what he'd have done otherwise.

Aether simply sent a thumbs up emoji in reply, hoping that Venti didn't think it was weird. He noticed he reached the university area, and put his phone in his bag, rushing to his first class of the day.

---

Venti wiped his eyes groggily, looking over at the clock beside him.

8:45...Venti had 5 minutes before his first class.

Venti jumped out of bed, panicking.

Shit! Venti thought while quickly buttoning his shirt, why didn't Chongyun wake me?!

Venti finished getting ready in record time, grabbing his bag and running out the door.

He attempted to braid his hair in his usual two braids while running, one hair tie caught between his teeth while he worked the other into his braid.

He managed to finish his braids right as he dashed into the university doors, sprinting to his class.

He saw the classroom right in front of him, opening the door and running to his seat in the large lecture hall.

By the time he was sitting down, he was completely out of breath. Venti looked up at the clock in front of him, and he was 10 minutes late. He slumped his head against the desk, sighing.

"Seeing as someone finally decided to show up, I'll begin the lecture now..." The professor went on about the history of music, but Venti didn't pay him any attention as he pulled out his phone.

He saw a text from Aether, and suddenly remembered his agreement to see him tonight. The text was a simple thumbs up, but it turned Venti into a smiling fool.