Chapter 13: Where Are You

Life in Grey- Point Point

Tyler's POV
(Time skip because I'm lazy)
Well. Tonight is the last night of lads holiday and we're going to a bar/club thing. It was within walking distance from the hotel so... We walked. Troye and I walked hand and hand, swinging with them in between us. We arrived and I went straight to the bar because you know mama wants a drink.
"Troye, would you like anything?"
"Not at the moment thanks."
Troye hung back with Connor and I left to get a drink, as I said. I came back to the group and I saw Troye and Connor sitting in the corner, and it looked to be, too close. They seemed like they were two inches away from each other. I made my way over to them and wondered why they were so close. It was because they were sitting under a speaker and it was sooo loud. As I finished my drink, I had a little buzz but that didn't stop me from getting another one or two. By my 3rd drink I was free. As in no thoughts, just fun. I hadn't seen Troye in a while but ehh... He's a big boy, he can handle himself. Marcus came over to me, and he seemed like he was 2x as drunk as I was. He started dancing on me, and I realized it was wrong.
"What the hell? Get off! I'm with Troye now." I told him.
"Well, I hate to break it to you,but Troye was all over Connor, making out and stuff, then went back to the hotel..."
"No. No. No! That could not be true after the speech about he gave me!"
"Sorry Ty."
"C'mon Marcus. Let's go have some fun. Together."
We danced grinded, kissed, everything. Getting really sloppy.
"Hey Ty, wanna continue this in my hotel room?"
"I don't know..."
"Alright, let's go, you're coming with me."
We got to Marcus' room sand we did unspeakable things. The last thing I remember is my length in his mouth. I had to draw the line though about 20 minutes in. I had a major headache, and I was about to pass out. I found all my clothes and belongings and headed to my room. I hope that Troye and Connor weren't in there doing the dirty. I put the key in the slot and opened the door slowly. Nobody was there, so I decided to stumble on over to Connors room. I was too drunk and my thought process was low. So why not confront my best friend and my boyfriend about having an affair together. I knocked obnoxiously loud, although I did t hear any noise inside. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, and I looked at the screen and a cute Aussie popped up. I was debating answering or not, but I wanted to know why he was calling me after cheating on me. It was at least an hour after I had left with Marcus.
As I answered, as Troye said "Where are you Ty?"
And I responded with "Oh wouldn't you like to know."
"Uhh, yeah, that's kind of why I'm calling... Everyone wants to leave but we can't until we know where you and Marcus are. So...?"
"Wait, you're still at the bar?"
"Yes!! Where the hell are you for the love of god!"
"At the hotel." I said shakily.
"Alright? Do you know where Marcus is?"
"Yeah he went to his room like an hour ago."
"Okay, we'll be back soon."
"Okay I'll be here."
So Marcus lied about Connor and Troye coming back to the hotel so, was the rest false as well?
Wait Connor isn't even gay. What the hell!
I'm getting to the bottom of this tomorrow when I can function like a human being.
But I was thinking about how I just cheated on Troye.
Uh oh.
That's like the one thing I could absolutely not do...