Chapter 5: Blood shot eyes

Songs:

Who You Are-Angie Miller

Not a Bad Thing-Justin Timberlake

Chapter 5

Later that night

Tyler's POV

Well, Troye finally woke up, and we were hungry so we wanted some food, so Troye and I asked Zoe where a good place to get food was that Troye and I could walk to.

She said right down the street, so Troye and I fixed our quiffs and, walked out of the apartment and got the elevator.

We were standing in the elevator, silent, and then he spoke...

"So, thanks for letting me use you as a pillow earlier... Ha ha." He said as his face turned a light shade of red.

"No problem. I enjoyed it." I winked at him, and made his face turn even more red.

"Whoa, that's cool! The walls of the elevator are mirrors!" he said very excitedly.

"Troyler mirror pic?" I asked.

"Of course" he replied.

I did my classic 'no lips' face and Troye did just a cute face. Oh wait that's his regular face, never mind...

We got to the lobby, and walked out the doors.

10 minutes later

Zoe's POV

"Okay guys, Troyler is out on a date right now. We need to get them together together. If you know what I mean... Do we all agree?"

Everybody said "yeah, definatly."

We have to make a plan to get them together.

I think everybody else read my mind, because they all started saying ideas to get them together.

"We should do something that involves them being together. The closer they are the faster Troyler happens." Connor said.

"We should play truth or dare!" Korey said.

"Yes, but what do both of them like?"

"Each other," I heard Joey say.

"Okay so we need signals to make this happen. When they come through the door we all start laughing. They'll be suspicious, but they'll be suspicious together, sooo it doesn't matter what we're laughing about. Just laugh. I mean, we know why we're laughing. You know, because they're so clueless that they like each other but, then Connor you ask if who wants to play a game. Then Joey, say let's play truth or dare, and not take no for an answer. Korey, you suggest that we change into pajamas to make it like a sleepover. Okay? I know it's a lame plan, but it may work."

Tyler and Troye walked through the door with their coffees and cookies for everybody, and everybody laughed.

"What's so funny?" Troye asked.

"Nothing, just chatting," I said.

Later that night (9:00pm)

Zoe's POV

We were all sitting around, just talking with I gave Connor the signal. I scratched my eyebrow.

"Who wants to play a game?" Connor asked.

"Truth or dare?" Joey interjected.

Korey, Connor, and I said yes. Troye also said yes, but Tyler hasn't had an answer yet. But we don't care. We told him he was playing.