Chapter 12: Confusion & Confession

Chapter 12

Tyler's POV

I hopped in the car behind Troye and we were off. As happy as I am to be going on the lads holiday, I wish it could just be Troye and I. We only have a few days left with each other. I want to make them last. I grabbed his hand and he flinched a little bit.

"You okay?" I asked with deep concern.

"Yeah, fine"

"Babe what's the matter?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now."

"Okay..."

I still held onto his hand. It didn't feel the same as usual. This hand felt lifeless. Not my Troye.

Finally arrived at first hotel

I get the room key cards as Troye waits near the elevator for me.

We were the last ones to get our keys so we just let everybody go up to their rooms.

Room 144

We stepped into the room and Troye flopped down on the bed. I flopped down next to him. We both turned to each other and I pecked him on the lips.

"Troye what's the matter" I asked again.

"I'm not good enough for you..." He said on the brink of tears.

"Troye?! What!? You are my best friend, boyfriend, my soul mate. I love you! Where is this coming from?"

"You and Marcus obv..."

"Marcus and I?? What? There's absolutely nothing there!"

"Yeah. Maybe for sober Tyler. Depending on how you really feel about me drunk Tyler May have different plans. Marcus is closer in age, better looking, and you too always are flirting."

"Troye I love you. My soul, my heart, my brain, my everything knows I love you. Drunk or sober. I love you more than anybody else in the world. Why do you think so lowly of yourself?"

"My past, my scars, the hate, I can't handle it!"

Since I'm standing up looking out the window, and troye is heading towards the bathroom, I call him over to the bed.

"Troye please come here."

"Why?"

"Please,"

I took his shirt off and mine as well, and cuddled him into my chest to help him calm down.

"Ty, I love you"

"Troye I love you too. More than you will ever know... Can I tell you something?"

"Absolutely,"

"I don't believe in magic... But I believe in me and you..."

He suggled me closer, and that's how we ended the night. I put the movie Bridesmaids on and listened to Troyes consistent breathing as he began to fall asleep.